PDA

View Full Version : ABC/DCA: Superstar Limo Live!

merlinjones
07-23-2002, 08:43 AM
>>An ABC Primetime Preview promo weekend was announced for August 24 - 25, 2002 at DCA

This event will give fans access to "favorite stars" from ABC's fall primetime schedule.

Expected to appear: Drew Carey, According to Jim
stars Jim Belushi and Courtney Thorne Smith, from ABC Sports Al Michaels, Michelle Kwan and Keith Jackson and stars from The Practice and NYPD Blue.<<

...So where are my favorite stars? Not on ABC obviously.

Are they sure this is live... sounds just like they're reopening Superstar Limo!

I can do better stargazing at Starbuck's.

ABC/DCA: A perfect marriage!

MouseWife
07-23-2002, 10:38 PM
Drew Carey is funny, and, I do happen to like that Jim Belushi show because she gets him, and good! {like tonights show}
I've said before I don't like them making the guys look so dumb but hey, the show is still on...........

I wish they had the cast from 'My Wife and Kids'. That is a great cast. Funny!!

Hmm, still, it has potential for an afternoon. Disney does everything nicely.

Nigel2
07-23-2002, 10:39 PM
What no George Lopez?:D

Hmmm... well there went my theory of promoting their new shows instead of all their current shows.

cobrabubblesjr
07-23-2002, 10:51 PM
Keith Jackson's going to be there? Whoa Nelly!

If anyone goes, try and get a good look at Al Michaels' hair. That's a true Disney-worthy special effect.

I hate "SYNERGY"

merlinjones
07-24-2002, 05:56 AM
You know what would be much better is to have an ABC reunion weekend where they could have real stars from ABC's more interesting past - - the stars of Batman, Bewitched, Gidget, Brady Bunch, Partridge Family, Wonder Woman, Bionic Woman/6 Million $ Man, Happy Days, Laverne and Shirley, Three's Company, Charlie's Angels, Taxi - - But then, I can see all of them at the Beverly Garland Hollywood Collector's Show.

Nigel2
07-24-2002, 10:03 PM
But are all of those from "Disney Owned" ABC past or was it before their time?