PDA

View Full Version : Disneyland ViewMaster Reels?

disneyjunkie
10-06-2007, 10:47 PM
My grandson love Disneyland and we found a view master with one lone Disneyland reel left over from his mom or aunt. Do they still sell reels at the park ? and if so where?? I seem to remember seeing them years ago in the photo store of the time. I found on Ebay a package Disneyland 50th aniversary view master and reel set for 36.00 , I am not sure I want to buy another view master set, nor do I know if this is a reasonable price. The packaging looks like something that would have or is sold at the park. Any help or input would be appreciated.

RStar
10-07-2007, 08:20 PM
I have found sets of disneyland reels at Target, some years beck. And the ones at the park usually come in a set with a viewmaster. Unfortunatly, this could be hit-and-miss tyring to get some. $36 sounds pricey to me. I'd keep a weathered eye out (sorry, I was just at a Pirate thread) and you will find some sooner or later, I'm sure.

UsBurchs
10-08-2007, 08:50 AM
We just bought a 50th anniversary set at the AMS Wharehouse sale here in WA for $11. I've been wanting to get the same thing and I've even had dreams about it - that's just how much of a Disney freek I am! I have DREAMS about finding Disneyland View Master reels! :) LOL!!! If we run across any more, I'll let you know.

disneyjunkie
10-08-2007, 10:45 AM
That is so the information I need , our Character Whse opens in Citrus Heights this coming Friday , I hope they have some.

RStar
10-08-2007, 03:36 PM
Great find UsBurchs! Thanks!