PDA

View Full Version : Should have bought it when I had the chance

Cherene
10-03-2007, 07:59 PM
We just got back from an awsome whirlwind trip to DL. Unfortunately we didn't have room for many suvioners and the only large one was one that my DD2 wanted. So now I need to find a way to order one.

Is there a website that caters to items in DL?

It was a Baby Cinderella doll in a carriage with a little pony and there was a button that plays music as well. It was made by Matell

I thought Santa might get this for her, but need help finding it now.

Any websites out there?

foolishmortal
10-03-2007, 08:05 PM
Contact disneyland deliver ears at 1 800 362 4533 know the product you are looking for and where you think you saw it. They have delivered pins, hats ,and other items for us. They try very hard to locate items for you. hope this helps.If anyone nows a diffrent # plaese chime in.
kat

Andrew
10-03-2007, 08:28 PM
Is there a website that caters to items in DL?
www.mouseshoppe.com :D

adriennek
10-03-2007, 08:45 PM
www.mouseshoppe.com :D

What he said. Great customer service and usually better shipping rates than Disney. If you don't see it on their website, contact them at orders@mouseshoppe.com and tell them what you're looking for. They'll get it for you. :)

Adrienne

Cherene
10-03-2007, 10:19 PM
Awsome, thank you!

cynthia312
10-03-2007, 10:58 PM
They don't have a lot of merchandise on that site though....i just checked it and i didn't see this pink mickey t shirt that i wanted. I saw it last week at Disneyland....i think at the Disney Clothiers Ltd.

D15
10-04-2007, 04:24 AM
If this (http://www.amazon.com/dp/B000EQH21K/ref=nosim/?tag=dealtime-toys-20&creative=380333&creativeASIN=B000EQH21K&linkCode=asn) is the one you're looking for, Amazon also has it :)

Walt'sbirthdaygirl
10-04-2007, 06:40 AM
What he said. Great customer service and usually better shipping rates than Disney. If you don't see it on their website, contact them at orders@mouseshoppe.com and tell them what you're looking for. They'll get it for you. :)

Adrienne

Andrienne thank you so much for that information. I got back from the parks last week and really wished I had stopped to buy a jack skellington bag for a friend, I checked mouseshoppe and didn't see it, so I did call delivears. They were able to locate it,but the shipping was 14 dollars, for a less than one pound item from Anaheim to San Diego with 7 day delivery I thought was rather steep (cheaper than the gas to drive up and back, but still steep). Next time I will contact Mouseshoppe!!

bloodnswash
10-04-2007, 07:13 AM
I have found both Mouseshoppe and Disney Delivers great places to purchase from. Both are extremely helpful. Good luck on your quest. :)

adriennek
10-04-2007, 09:59 AM
They don't have a lot of merchandise on that site though....i just checked it and i didn't see this pink mickey t shirt that i wanted. I saw it last week at Disneyland....i think at the Disney Clothiers Ltd.

Like I said - they won't have everything on their site. (Disneyland's a pretty big place ;) ) But they know their stuff! They're in the park, in the stores, almost daily. So if you know what you're looking for, you can e-mail them and describe it and they'll be able to get it for you.

HTH,
Adrienne

adriennek
10-04-2007, 10:03 AM
They were able to locate it,but the shipping was 14 dollars, for a less than one pound item from Anaheim to San Diego with 7 day delivery I thought was rather steep (cheaper than the gas to drive up and back, but still steep). Next time I will contact Mouseshoppe!!

Yeah, that's one thing that people don't realize - The MouseShoppe shipping is often a much better rate.

Adrienne

Wendy Bird
10-04-2007, 01:54 PM
If this (http://www.amazon.com/dp/B000EQH21K/ref=nosim/?tag=dealtime-toys-20&creative=380333&creativeASIN=B000EQH21K&linkCode=asn) is the one you're looking for, Amazon also has it :)

I saw this at my local Target for just under $10 today.

DizneyMommy
10-05-2007, 06:46 AM
OMG That is the CUTEST thing ever! I am going to Target today to see if I can find one for my DD's 3rd birthday!

Oooh and you know where else they might have it, is the Mattel/FP toy outlets. We have a few here, not sure if there is one near you.

MrsPooh
10-05-2007, 08:19 AM
Like I said - they won't have everything on their site. (Disneyland's a pretty big place ;) ) But they know their stuff! They're in the park, in the stores, almost daily. So if you know what you're looking for, you can e-mail them and describe it and they'll be able to get it for you.

They were able to find a ring that I wanted after I described it to them. They even sent me a picture of the item beforehand to verify that it was what I wanted. It was! ;)

tigger08
10-05-2007, 09:10 AM
Do they still have disneyland globes. A few years ago of course I was in college and had no money to spend but I found a globel that was of one of the rides with the disneycharacter's around it. Do they still sale stuff like that? All I've been able to find is one of the princesses.

Cherene
10-05-2007, 12:29 PM

You are awsome! That is it, thank you so much!!!! You are going to make one little 2 year old so happy

Susan L
10-05-2007, 05:14 PM
Cherene, I know it is late for this trip but, you might want to consider next time when you go on mailing your stuff home. We did this last time and will be doing it again. We learned this lesson from a previous time. When our checked baggage was raided and things were stolen.

This trip we are taking in a couple of weeks we are only taking carry-on lugguge and like last time will be using UPS for delivering our suvioners. Everything got home and in excellent condition.