PDA

View Full Version : Preferred seating - how does it work?

oceanbaby
10-03-2007, 07:43 PM
Through our package we have preferred seating for Turtle Talk and Aladdin's Spectacular. It's only for the first show of the day? Does anyone know what time those are and where they are located? Thank you!

kennythepirate
10-03-2007, 08:56 PM
You arrive about 30 mins early and present the ticket. You would only need the ticket on a busy day though. I find the Mezzanine front row for Aladdin to be a better seat.

bloodnswash
10-04-2007, 08:19 AM
Just to let you know...I had Aladdin preferred seating tickets once that I handed off to my dad and his wife (we were heading home that day). They did not get the opportunity to use them. The CM said they only allow a certain amount of preferred seating tickets for each show. They said they had already met their quota for that show. So in some cases, the tickets are absolutely useless.

Wendy Bird
10-04-2007, 04:12 PM
I've seen the Aladdin musical 4 times and used the preferred seating the first time we saw it. the preferred line is located where the big wall of the forced persective hollywood street is. we waited about and hour in the preferred line and were granted access to any seat we wanted before the main crowd came in. Unless you are very particular in where you sit or if it is a very crowded day i would just wait in the stand by line about 20 minutes before show time.

aznewsboy
10-04-2007, 04:29 PM
We used preferred seating for Aladdin the 1st time we saw it but actually prefer the first row of the 2nd section.
We never had any for the Crush thing.
We had it for the Muppets which is just the 5th row reserved. Not sure how that was better than rows 1-4.
We had the same priority tickets for the Bugs Life show but my kids didn't want to do it. I asked a cast member & they said they also just reserve the 5th row there too.

emmah
10-04-2007, 11:53 PM
i used the preferred seating the first time i saw aladdin; i was late (everyone else had already gone in) but they let me in and I was able to find a seat in the reserved section (up the front, down the bottom). the other times i have seen it, i have just turned up at the last minute and sat upstairs in the standby seating - it seems to me that every seat would have a pretty decent view and there is no way I would wait in a queue when I could be riding ToT instead...

DizneyMommy
10-05-2007, 07:43 AM
We used preferred seating for Aladdin the 1st time we saw it but actually prefer the first row of the 2nd section.
We never had any for the Crush thing.
We had it for the Muppets which is just the 5th row reserved. Not sure how that was better than rows 1-4.
We had the same priority tickets for the Bugs Life show but my kids didn't want to do it. I asked a cast member & they said they also just reserve the 5th row there too.

Muppets and Bug's are both 3D shows and if you sit in the front row the effect is really ruined. The very front, IMO is worse than the very back, which is where we usually sit on purpose so we can sit in the center.