PDA

View Full Version : Disney Outlet Store near DLR???

roberts1398
07-22-2002, 12:13 PM
HELP! I remember a thread last week or so, talking about an outlet store a few miles from DLR, where you could get Disney stuff at less than 1/2 the price of the resort.

Can anyone tell me it's address and proper name? I told a friend who lives nearby about it, and she's never heard of it and wants to know... :confused:

goofey
07-22-2002, 12:19 PM
There's Company D, the Cast Member store, but they sell a lot of the old stupid DCA merchandise that didn't sell at 75% off. Also, you can't go in there or buy stuff from there unless you know a CM who's willing to go with you.

I don't know if this place is still there, but there used to be a place in Fullerton off of Harbor Boulevard and Orangethorpe Avenue (directly north of DLR) called "Disney's Character Store" or something like that.....I don't know if it's owned, operated, or even licensed by Disney. It was there a couple years ago, but since I never go that way, I don't know if it's still there.

Hope that helps.

Techie7
07-22-2002, 12:31 PM
This is still there but it is called the Disney Character Warehouse. I do not think it is affiliated with Disney but they buy out the merchandise and then resell it. Just past the 91 freeway offramp at the crossstreets mentioned earlier.

Mickeyslittlehelper
07-22-2002, 12:54 PM
You can get great deals on Disney merchandise at this outlet store a little over 3 miles from Disneyland. For basic Disney souvenirs, such as t-shirts, sweatshirts and mugs, you can't beat the prices. Disney's Character Warehouse is located at 243 Orangefair Mall. To get to the Character Warehouse, go north on Harbor Blvd about a mile to Lincoln Avenue. Turn right on Lincoln and then make a left on Lemon Avenue. You will pass the 91 Freeway and then turn left on Orangefair Avenue. You can call (714) 870-9363 to check hours, etc. Hope this helps!