PDA

View Full Version : Outragous Disney Club Deal.

disneyhead
07-21-2002, 04:18 PM
I just made reservations for 4 nights (Dec. 8th-12th), 5 days. I need to start this by saying I'm trying to make this a very special trip for my ageing parents. We are traveling from Denver through Arches N.P. in Moab Utah, the grand canyon, down Rt. 66 to SoCal. 2 days at the Hotel Del on Coronado Island, then on to DLR. After DLR we are spending 2 days at the Luxor on our way home. This will be my parents first trip to California.
Last year suites weren't included in Disney Club offers, they are now. And now all suites get conceriege service. I got the Fall Get-a-way package (last year suites weren't included in the Fall-Get-Away package either), which gives you a free night in the hotel if you pay for 3 nights. Last year we got a 4 day adult park hopper for tha price of a 3 day, now you get a 5 day for the price of a 3 day pass. Kids still get free hoppers. Then they gave me the Disney Club 10% off the entire package.
So I got a 2 bedroom suite at the Grand Californian for 4 nights. 5 days of park hoppers for 4 adults and 2 kids. The Character Breakfast upgrade all for just $3032.00. Earlier they had given me a quote for the same things that came just shy of $5,000.00. That's almost a $2,000.00 savings.
And they said they weren't going to give anymore discounts. HaHaHa.

roberts1398
07-22-2002, 09:57 AM
You are seriously making me drool... I'm going with only my 7 yr old in Sept for $1,050, staying at a good neighbor hotel. You have 6 of you going with Concierge service & a suite at GC for just triple the price? Wish I had the money to do that this year with my whole tribe (2 adults, 2 teens, and 2 little ones)! What a deal. Congrats! I'm really jealous...

livinglighthouse
07-22-2002, 10:13 AM
I'm going in August with 5 adults and 3 children, staying across the street from the main entrance in a 2 bedroom suite for 4 nights and total cost is......$1082 for everyone. I'm a big researcher so it took me some leg work to get some deals but it was worth it!
Rachel