PDA

View Full Version : Updated "Memories of a Lifetime" book released

Uncle Dick
07-21-2002, 01:54 AM
As I was browsing Disneyana yesterday, a new book caught my eye. Closer inspection revealed that it wasn't really new, just an updated version of the "Memories of a Lifetime" book. A CM confirmed that the book was just released yesterday. This new edition features the rest of the Disneyland Resort expansion (basically everything added since 2000) and is considerably thicker than the previous version. Cosmic Waves advocates will be sad to note that the "attraction" is no longer listed in the book. However, in the establishing shot of Space Mountain, CW can be seen in the foreground "fountaining" away. Also no longer listed are the Rocket Rods and the keel boats (although both long departed attractions can still be seen in other shots).

Anyway, it's fun to check out for a laugh or two.

Matterhorn Fan
07-21-2002, 06:39 AM
Originally posted by Uncle Dick
Cosmic Waves advocates will be sad to note that the "attraction" is no longer listed in the book.:eek:

Let me be the first to say . . . I am outraged! :mad:

Techie7
07-21-2002, 09:50 AM
Not only am I SHOCKED but I am also appalled!

stan4d_steph
07-21-2002, 09:54 AM
Originally posted by Techie7
Not only am I SOCKED but I am also appalled!

I am SOCKED and SHOED!

Techie7
07-21-2002, 09:57 AM
Sooooooo S4S we meet again. Why must you always point out my socks. They have served me well (except on GRR). Let keep our focus here on cosmic waves. ;)

Matterhorn Fan
07-21-2002, 12:02 PM
You can go back and edit, but once you've been quoted, your original post has been preserved forever . . . ;)

Back on topic: COSMIC WAVES!!!! Where are you?

(And BTW, I am currently barefoot.)