PDA

View Full Version : Does Nemo have a single rider line?

Raven
09-26-2007, 07:59 AM
Just curious. My husband is not going to DL with me on the first day and I want to see Nemo, BAD! Thanks!

fredc
09-26-2007, 08:10 AM
no!

Malcon10t
09-26-2007, 08:35 AM
No, but the line during the last couple weeks has not been as long during the weekdays. My SIL went on it with her 2 kids and the wait was only 45 minutes in the am.

If you want to go BAD, just get in line. I stood in line 4 hours for Space Mountain when it opened in 77.

Niwel
09-26-2007, 09:04 AM
Maybe one day they will -- I can easily see how one could be incorporated into the line.

Raven
09-26-2007, 09:20 AM
I think I will plan on doing what everybody recommends and go close to closing on Friday nite and wake up early on Saturday for EE.

danyoung
09-27-2007, 05:58 AM
Maybe one day they will -- I can easily see how one could be incorporated into the line.

I really doubt that they'll ever add either single rider or FastPass to this line. It simply moves too slow to be able to incorporate anything that will slow it down even further.

DizneyMommy
09-27-2007, 08:22 AM
Try going around 430pm on a weekday. The line has been down to around 25-30 minutes some days. There is shade from the mountain just starting to cover the line and people are starting to think about dinner rather than rides. We have actually ridden 2 or 3 times this month because the line has been so reasonable.

Niwel
09-27-2007, 10:41 AM
I really doubt that they'll ever add either single rider or FastPass to this line. It simply moves too slow to be able to incorporate anything that will slow it down even further.

FP no -- something tells me that they might stop adding that to any ride.
But when the queue filler is counting and can tell that a party of one or two is needed -- and all they have in front of them are 3s and 4s, a single-rider line might come in handy (it will up the rider numbers as well).

evrythngwmn
09-27-2007, 10:42 AM
FP no -- something tells me that they might stop adding that to any ride.
But when the queue filler is counting and can tell that a party of one or two is needed -- and all they have in front of them are 3s and 4s, a single-rider line might come in handy (it will up the rider numbers as well).

I agree. I can see single rider but definitely not fastpass.

PinokeFan
09-27-2007, 11:42 AM
I spoke with one of the Nemo CMs about this when I there a few weeks ago. She said they could really use a Single Rider line, as they often send out subs with one or even two empty seats. They haven't figured out how & where they would queue for it, but she thought they might get around to creating one eventually.

Here's hoping....

Niwel
09-27-2007, 11:48 AM
I spoke with one of the Nemo CMs about this when I there a few weeks ago. She said they could really use a Single Rider line

Sweet!
There looks to be room where the line splits (under the monorail station if everyone can picture that). Or possibly the exit (although it might be more difficult for the CM to see anyone standing there.)

danyoung
09-27-2007, 12:31 PM
Hey, I'm all for it, being a single rider most visits. Although it would be an AWFULLY slow moving single rider line. It's not like in Indy you get a person or 2 on a vehicle every 30 seconds or so. With the subs you'd get 1 or 2 every 2 or 3 minutes (or however long it takes to load a sub). Seems like you'd be in line for freakin' ever!

Niwel
09-27-2007, 12:36 PM
You wanna see slow? Check out the Soarin' SR line :rolleyes:
SR lines are a gamble -- sometimes you get lucky, sometimes you don't.
Since Nemo has no FP, as long as you are in line less time than you'd be waiting in line... I think it is worth it.
Since Soarin' has an FP option, I don't think the SR is worth it.

danyoung
09-27-2007, 12:49 PM
You wanna see slow? Check out the Soarin' SR line :rolleyes:

The Soarin' line works for me because so few people take advantage of it. Almost every time I use it, there's no one in front of me, so I'm the next single to be used. Sure, you sometimes get off to the side or in the bottom row, but any ride on Soarin' is great for me!

Niwel
09-27-2007, 12:53 PM
Almost every time I use it, there's no one in front of me, so I'm the next single to be used.
You are lucky -- maybe the CMs changed theyr style. I seemed to get the ones who didn't know how SR worked, so they wouldn't pull from it.

BTW: I miss the Indy SR. :crying:

Back OT w/Nemo: If they do change it, MP will have it in the weekely DLR update.