PDA

View Full Version : Where to find Capt. Jack Sparrow?

justme
09-24-2007, 04:41 PM
Can Jack Sparrow still be found at Disneyland? Where and when should we look for him?

MauiMickey
09-24-2007, 05:35 PM
You can find Captain Jack at the Pirate's Lair on Tom Sawyer Island. He takes part in a pirate "show", then is out and about on the island doing meet and greets...if you can catch him. ;)

justme
09-26-2007, 06:43 AM
So we will need to go over to Tom Sawyers island to find him? I was hoping to catch him on the "mainland' like around New Orleans Square. Thanks for the info, I guess we will head over to TSI and hunt him down.

Jon
09-26-2007, 08:45 AM
He sometimes hangs around in the little park in New Orleans Square (near the entrance to the Haunted Mansion) for photo ops.

ChipmunkStar
09-26-2007, 08:46 AM
He sometimes hangs around in the little park in New Orleans Square (near the entrance to the Haunted Mansion) for photo ops.

Not anymore... Banished to the island, he's been.

Mermaid
09-26-2007, 10:26 AM
Not anymore... Banished to the island, he's been.

We saw him doing photos there on Saturday.

ETA- In NOS, not the island.

alexandrasmom
09-27-2007, 09:51 AM
We went last week to Pirate Island for the 1st time. The first raft was at 11:00am and we caught the second one. We turned left getting off the raft and walked along that path to the end and Capt. Jack was coming from backstage. He was with a lot of CMs and the photographer took a ton of pictures with us. He played hide and go seek with my daughter (she's 4 and loved it). Because no one else had discovered him yet, we got a lot of time with him which was awesome! As we explored the rest of the island, we ran into him again and he said "Hi Alex" as we passed him. I can't believe he remembered her name!

Anyways, my point is go early to the island and you may have more time with Capt. Jack! :)