PDA

View Full Version : AP Renewal problems online

Boo's Mommy
09-22-2007, 09:51 AM
Help! I'm just in the window of renewing our family's AP's, I wanted to get that special gift card promotion, so I'm trying to do it online. AND right now, the renewal rates online are still the OLD rates. But the problem is, i've tried various credit cards and the website says there is a problem and it is not processing.
HELP! Of course I can't get a live person through Disney for any help!
Any suggestions?

SteveK
09-22-2007, 02:53 PM
Help! I'm just in the window of renewing our family's AP's, I wanted to get that special gift card promotion, so I'm trying to do it online. AND right now, the renewal rates online are still the OLD rates. But the problem is, i've tried various credit cards and the website says there is a problem and it is not processing.
HELP! Of course I can't get a live person through Disney for any help!
Any suggestions?

Same problem here. Called and talked to someone live and they are aware of it. They stated I would have to contact "ticket inquiries" via disney.com to get help. I just went ahead and printed out the mail in form, filled it out and dropped it in the mail. My daughters AP expires early next week and we won't be going again for a few weeks so I have no problem waiting for them to mail me the new AP. Also, the mail in form has the old price.
-Steve

Andrew
09-22-2007, 09:22 PM
Yep, same here. I'll try online again tomorrow and if that still doesn't work, I'll mail the form on Monday.