PDA

View Full Version : need help getting a refund on mrechandise from DCA

Tigertail777
07-18-2002, 07:58 PM
Hey about two weeks ago we went to Disneyland resort, and my dad bought me this coolest shirt from a store in DCA called "off the page" well I put it in the suitcase for safekeeping and didn't even wear it once I was so paranoid about it getting lost. When I got home I tried it on and found it had a huge rip in the side... its very odd looking almost as if cut with scissors or something. Anyway I would like to get another shirt of the same thing in exchange.. how do I go about this? Is there a number to call or something? I hope they still have it in stock I love this shirt!

Nigel2
07-18-2002, 09:16 PM
Well I think (someone else had a problem and theirs was used) that all you have to do is go back, but looking at your location that may be a problem. Well I guess you should either call or email someone from the Disneyland Resort to help you with this problem.

Baloo
07-18-2002, 09:40 PM
you should not have any problem exchanging the merchandise. Try calling Delivears first and they could direct your call to the department best suited for the exchange

Tigertail777
07-19-2002, 02:33 AM
Thanks guys.. I forget what is the number for deliver ears? I have never used it before. I beleive this is the same # that they told me that if I see anything at the parks, that I can order it from home?

Thomas
07-19-2002, 10:14 AM
I believe you can also go through the Disney Store. I have returned stuff there before. If you don't have a receipt, you will get a low price (VERY LOW).

Cadaverous Pallor
07-19-2002, 10:45 AM
I'd be interested to hear how this works out. If you want the exact same style shirt in return they'll probably have to mail it to you, since they probably won't have it at the Disney Store. I want to know if they'll make you pay for the shipping and handling.

Let us know!

disguy
07-19-2002, 11:19 AM
I was told last week from a Cm no merchandise from the theme parks can be returned or exchanged at the Disney store. Which would make sence.

Sarahsponda
07-19-2002, 01:56 PM
As a former CM for the Disney Store, I can tell you that you can return park merchandise to the Stores, but without a receipt you will get store credit at the price of a comparable item in the store. If you want the same exact item, you're gonna have to contact DLR merchandise and send it back for an exchange. I would be very surprised if they made you pay for shipping. (But what with Guest service how it is lately, I wouldn't rule it out!):rolleyes: