PDA

View Full Version : Changes to Early Entry?

jonesin4Dland
09-16-2007, 07:27 PM
I've read of the changes coming in Jan. to EE. Does anyone know if the resort hotels will still be allowing guests Magic Mornings entry each day it is offered? Besides making Sunday a Magic Morning (taking away Mon.?), will there be any other changes?

Darkbeer
09-16-2007, 08:49 PM
I've read of the changes coming in Jan. to EE. Does anyone know if the resort hotels will still be allowing guests Magic Mornings entry each day it is offered? Besides making Sunday a Magic Morning (taking away Mon.?), will there be any other changes?

Who knows, the Hotel Room Charge Slip has never been officially announced, it is a perk that is mentioned, but never advertised.

I presume they will keep offering it, but as with anything at Disney, things are always subject to change.

mousemom
09-18-2007, 08:57 PM
Currently are Wednesday and Sunday the non early entry days? I'm trying to pick a good day for Nemo and can't remember.

shawnarae
09-19-2007, 06:17 PM
Is Nemo part of EE?

Malcon10t
09-19-2007, 06:59 PM
Mon, Tues, Thurs, and Sat are current EE days. Nemo is sometimes open for EE, if they have completed maintenance.

Disneymademoiselle
09-19-2007, 09:19 PM
Okay, just to clarify, do you get EE when staying on property still? I thought I read somewhere on the boards that Disney had done away with that.

In the past, it didn't really matter all the much to me, but my best friend and I took advantage of the AP4 rates and are staying at the DLH. If we can get EE that would be awesome, since we both have PAPs.

miss bianca
09-20-2007, 10:56 AM
Yes the hotels still offer EE for guests every day that it is offered. (meaning you can go multiple times during your trip) Just bring your hotel charge slip.