PDA

View Full Version : Woody's roundup question

Pages : [1] 2

jasonpbyu
09-15-2007, 11:02 AM
Is there times that this goes on, or is it all day? I see times posted during my October trip for Golden Screams, parades, fantasmic, and other activities, but nowhere does it give times for Woody's roundup.

Thanks.

renodlandlover
09-15-2007, 11:33 AM
What has Woody's roundup been in the past? Sounds intriguing for a 6 year old who loves all things Buzz and Woody!

jasonpbyu
09-15-2007, 12:02 PM
What has Woody's roundup been in the past? Sounds intriguing for a 6 year old who loves all things Buzz and Woody!

Here's what it is for this year. http://disneyland.disney.go.com/disneyland/en_US/parks/entertainment/detail?name=WoodysHalloweenRoundupEntertainmentPag e

disneyperson
09-15-2007, 01:36 PM
Last year it went on all day. Kids can color and do crafts and games and there's
musical entertainment.

jasonpbyu
09-15-2007, 01:38 PM
Last year it went on all day. Kids can color and do crafts and games and there's
musical entertainment.

Thanks. I would think that Woody, Jessie and Bullseye only make appearances at certain times, would be nice to know when to showup for their appearances. Our 5 year old is Woody for Halloween, our 3 year old is Jessie and our 3 month old is Bullseye. We want a picture of them in their costumes with the characters.

disneyperson
09-15-2007, 01:41 PM
Thanks. I would think that Woody, Jessie and Bullseye only make appearances at certain times, would be nice to know when to showup for their appearances. Our 5 year old is Woody for Halloween, our 3 year old is Jessie and our 3 month old is Bullseye. We want a picture of them in their costumes with the characters.
There was some kind of character there whenever we walked by. Chip and Dale were there too. I don't think I ever saw Woody, Jessie and Bullseye all at the same time, (Bullseye ws really cute) but that doesn't mean they weren't. One of the CMs working the event could probably tell you the time the specific characters would be around. Hope you have fun!

ChipmunkStar
09-16-2007, 02:06 AM
Last year, during Halloween, Woody Bullseye and Jessie each performed in 5 shows a day at the Roundup. During the times they weren't performing shows, Woody and Jessie would be doing meet and greets, while Bullseye would be off getting himself some hay.

Basic translation: Woody and Jessie meet and greet, yes. Bullseye meet and greet, no.

Since the Roundup hasn't yet opened for the season, there really isn't any more specific information about it. Sorry.

charpaul
09-16-2007, 06:33 PM
I seem to remember that the round-up activites start about an hour after park opening and continue until about 7PM

I THINK that is how it worked last year for the Halloween Round-Up. They have a delayed opening and an early close time for the "official" events.

ChipmunkStar
09-16-2007, 06:42 PM
There was some kind of character there whenever we walked by. Chip and Dale were there too.

Oh yeah... Chip and Dale (and Pluto) don't join the Roundup until it goes into Christmas mode as Santa's Reindeer Roundup. While it's in Halloween mode, the only characters are(were) Woody, Jessie, and Bullseye (again, Bullseye in the show only).

tigger08
09-17-2007, 08:16 AM
can anyone tell me if this woody round-up is just during the holiday season or does it go on all year long. We are going in April and its something that I would like to look into doing for our four boys if it will be going on during that time.

ChipmunkStar
09-17-2007, 10:28 AM
It's only during the Halloween and Christmas seasons, sorry! During the rest of the year, the left half of the ranch is open as a petting zoo.

disney jones
09-17-2007, 08:44 PM
Is 'Miss Chris' coming back? ;)

tigger08
09-18-2007, 09:02 AM
Bummer! I guess we won't be able to do that then thanks for answering my guestions those that go during the holiday's have a special treat sounds like.

jasonpbyu
10-03-2007, 05:15 AM
For those that have been this year already, any idea what time the 'show' is when Bullseye comes out? It's not listed in their show schedule, so just curious how frequently this occurs.

DizneyMommy
10-03-2007, 06:54 AM
The showtimes are listed on the daily schedule, but it does not tell you when characters come out. A word of caution, it says the roundup closes at 6:30, but don't try to go that late. We went at 5:45 one night and already the animals were gone, along with the carver, rope twirler, and the characters.

aznewsboy
10-03-2007, 09:31 AM
We went last week but didn't stay for the next show. We got there after it was over in time to see Woody & Jessie leaving after their meet & greet. The kids decorated mini pumpkins & we got some good pictures with fall backgrounds. There was a man carving cool pictures into pumpkins.
This is the info from our times guide for 9/28-9/30 (not sure how much it changes)
Woody's Halloween Roundup-Daily 10:00-6:30
Woody's Adventures-Daily 11:00,12:00,1:00,2:45,3:45,4:45

jasonpbyu
10-03-2007, 09:50 AM
The showtimes are listed on the daily schedule, but it does not tell you when characters come out. A word of caution, it says the roundup closes at 6:30, but don't try to go that late. We went at 5:45 one night and already the animals were gone, along with the carver, rope twirler, and the characters.

Where on the schedule do you see it posted? i go to calendar and put in my dates Oct 14 for 5 days, it lists things like Jedi training, parades, aladdin show, etc, but nowhere does it show woody's roundup.

Thanks!

evrythngwmn
10-03-2007, 09:54 AM
Where on the schedule do you see it posted? i go to calendar and put in my dates Oct 14 for 5 days, it lists things like Jedi training, parades, aladdin show, etc, but nowhere does it show woody's roundup.

Thanks!

They print the character interactions only on the Times guides that you get at the park, not online.

Andrew
10-03-2007, 10:06 AM
Is 'Miss Chris' coming back? ;)

Who is that?

DizneyMommy
10-03-2007, 10:47 AM
Who is that?

She is part of the stage show they do at Christmas. I think she performs with the fiddlers.

CariBelle
10-03-2007, 11:03 AM
Did I read something about specially colored cotton candy in the roundup this year? Or did I imagine that? lol

DizneyMommy
10-03-2007, 11:09 AM
Did I read something about specially colored cotton candy in the roundup this year? Or did I imagine that? lol

I saw pink cotton candy in DCA last week, but I did not see any in DL or the roundup and no special colors. But I could have missed it.

ChipmunkStar
10-03-2007, 11:34 AM
She is part of the stage show they do at Christmas. I think she performs with the fiddlers.

Halloween too. Miss Chris (and her sisters ;) ) are the "owners" of the Ranch.

cstephens
10-04-2007, 06:33 AM

It says that on the paperwork, but when I went to the roundup, they only had pink.

CariBelle
10-04-2007, 07:37 AM
It says that on the paperwork, but when I went to the roundup, they only had pink.

ah ok! I was hoping for candy corn colored cotton candy haha