PDA

View Full Version : I bought tickets online, but...

squuggy
09-14-2007, 09:34 AM
...now that they've arrived I'm a bit puzzled. If I'm remembering correctly, don't tickets have a magnetic stripe on them? Because what I received doesn't. Do I need to exchange the non-magstriped tickets that I have somewhere? Or is my mind finally going senile?

Darkbeer
09-14-2007, 10:00 AM
If you did the Print at Home option (e-ticket) at Disneyland.com, you shouold have an 8 1/2 by 11 inch of paper with a bar code on it for each person.

All you need to do is go straight to the entrance turnstiles and show your bar code to the CM. They will scan it and print out the traditional sized ticket/ParkHopper right at the turnstiles. They keep the bar code paper, and you use the newly printed ticket to re-enter, visit multiple days (if you bought a multi Day ParkHopper) and to get FastPasses. It basically saves a step, and you avoid standing in Will Call.

FoodLover
09-14-2007, 12:00 PM
...now that they've arrived I'm a bit puzzled. If I'm remembering correctly, don't tickets have a magnetic stripe on them? Because what I received doesn't. Do I need to exchange the non-magstriped tickets that I have somewhere? Or is my mind finally going senile?

Disneyland tickets don't have a magnetic stripe. They have a bar code.

Disney World tickets do have a magnetic stripe. Maybe that's what you were thinking of?

Mary
MouseSavers.com

MileHighAko
09-14-2007, 12:08 PM
Last few years I've purchased tickets online through AAA I received a voucher in the mail that I had to exchange for a paper ticket with a bar code

This year instead of the voucher I received plastic cards (credit card size) with the bar code on them. Kind of neat.