PDA

View Full Version : I have a bad feeling....

mousey_girl
07-17-2002, 04:48 PM
I received a postcard from Disney, advertising Country Bears at the El Cap theater. Part of the festivities they have planned includes a "live" version of the Bears, preforming on stage.

Why do I think this may become a show inside the park?

A funny side note. The Boy begs for everything he sees advertised. He begged for L&S Happy Meal toys. He saw 3 commercials for McD's that showed the new toys being CB. He didn't say a word. He begged to see the Hey Arnold movie, hasn't asked once to see the CB movie.
If Country Bears no longer appeal to 5 yr old boys, how do the "powers that be" expect it to appeal to the masses?

It wouldn't take much for them to move an already existing stage show into one of the parks. This does not bode well for the future of entertainment.

DisneylandKid
07-17-2002, 05:16 PM
Without getting off topic in terms of Disneyland, the County Bears movie looks... well... scary. Huge robotic-like bears singing! I mean it worked at Disneyland because the bears were cute and cuddley, but these bears just look too real!! Oh, and, was the little bear (forget his name) in CBJ supposed to be adopted into a human family? No? I'm sorry, but CB (movie) is not at all like CBJ from what I can tell.

As for the show @ the El Cap coming to Disneyland---let's wait and see.