PDA

View Full Version : using others tickets toward AP

livinglighthouse
07-17-2002, 11:33 AM
My question got lost in another thread so thought I'd ask here. I'm going with family to DL in August and we bought our tickets with the free kids tickets. The othe adults in our group will only be going this one time and aren't interested in AP's so I was wondering if I can take their tickets and apply them to AP's for my children? Thanks for any help.....

tabacco
07-17-2002, 12:00 PM
tickets aren't supposed to be transferable :(

mikala
07-17-2002, 11:02 PM
Hello

Besides the rules of them being Non-transferable, wouldn't they question an adult pass being credited for a child annual pass. I know I had 6 1 day passes that had no expiration, and were given to me by a client. They were unused, except the 2 1 day passes we used to get in. She (the Cast Member) asked me where I got them. I told her they were given to me, as that was the truth.

Just seems that they would ask more than one question about this. From what I have heard lots of people have tried to credit the FREE children's ticket to an AP, and have been reminded that a FREE ticket has NO value toward any upgrade.

I wonder?

:cool: Mikala:cool:

tabacco
07-17-2002, 11:22 PM
Yeah, you'd be amazed. I had a guest a couple days ago who INSISTED that she could redeem her character breakfast vouchers for park tickets.

And like you said, loads of people want to upgrade free tickets :)