PDA

View Full Version : 6 day park hopper

smack
09-10-2007, 08:01 AM
Are 6 day park hopper passes for real? I saw one at http://www.getawaytoday.com/TicketListing.aspx that says it includes two early entries. Has anyone used a 6 day hopper before?
Thanks, Scott

Darkbeer
09-10-2007, 08:36 AM
Yes, heck there is a 14 day ParkHopper that is sold to Australians and New Zealand residents.

And the costs of 6, 7 and 8 days isn't that much more than a 5 day.

But the key rules remains, it is valid for a 2 week time span (13 days from first use), so you can't save some of the days of your next visit, they all have to be used in the 2 week period

Disney Donna
09-10-2007, 11:42 AM
AAA also sells 6-day Park Hopper passes. But you have to call the travel department and ask. I don't believe they advertise it (which I find a little odd).

Malcon10t
09-10-2007, 12:10 PM
AAA also sells 6-day Park Hopper passes. But you have to call the travel department and ask. I don't believe they advertise it (which I find a little odd).
There is also a 7 and 8 day pass. There is no price difference between 7 and 8 days, and they are $10 more than the 6 day pass. I regularly buy the 8 day passes.

aznewsboy
09-10-2007, 04:24 PM
We just got the 8 day hopper for the first time. We usually did the 5 day but found out about the 8 day & realized the cost was only a little bit more for 3 extra days-even if we don't go all day each day. It was almost silly to buy only the 5 day hopper. It will work out great for us even though our friends & family think 8 days is extreme.

renodlandlover
09-10-2007, 09:29 PM
We bought a 7-day for our visit last May, through AAA. When chosen for a survey at DCA, the woman asked what type of ticket we had. When my DH said "A 7-day PH" her response was "We don't get many of those!" :D

jennie

disneyhound
09-11-2007, 05:43 PM
Are 6 day park hopper passes for real..that says it includes two early entries...

I have never heard of a park hopper with more than one EE, but I have never purchased more than 5 day hoppers. But, if you are staying on-property...

I checked out the link to getawaytoday and it does say TWO early morning entries! I wonder if these are special, or if the 6 day hopper you get from Disney also include 2 EE's.

emmah
09-11-2007, 06:40 PM
II checked out the link to getawaytoday and it does say TWO early morning entries! I wonder if these are special, or if the 6 day hopper you get from Disney also include 2 EE's.

i think they are both new and special - i have purchased 7 day hoppers from getaway for the past two trips and they have only ever had one EE on them - so the 2 EE is a new bonus.

denise
09-21-2007, 07:27 AM
There is also a 7 and 8 day pass. There is no price difference between 7 and 8 days, and they are $10 more than the 6 day pass. I regularly buy the 8 day passes.

Yay! So many people have suggested we're nuts for buying 8 day hoppers! Many recommend just buying AP's all around. This year, we're going to buy 1 AP, and three 8 day hoppers because they actually are significantly cheaper than the AP (esp for the kids)!

Leap for Joy
09-21-2007, 05:42 PM
Yay! So many people have suggested we're nuts for buying 8 day hoppers! Many recommend just buying AP's all around. This year, we're going to buy 1 AP, and three 8 day hoppers because they actually are significantly cheaper than the AP (esp for the kids)!

Sounds like a great decision. Buying APs makes sense if your family visits every year (as long as you schedule the 2nd visit to be before your APs expire). They don't make sense if you visit less often than once per year.