PDA

View Full Version : Attn:" Tabacco

HBTiggerFan
07-16-2002, 06:57 PM
Your always so informative, I have one more question for ya.

Can I go to the guest relations window thingie to get my replacement AP? When we renewed we were told that theres a window outisde the park if you need to renew. Where is this window? Can I write a check for the replacement?

OK, so that was more than one more question. THanks!!

tabacco
07-17-2002, 04:50 AM
Guest Services is just to the left of the Disneyland main entrance. They've got a card printer in there, but no camera, so as long as you don't need a new photo, they can print out new cards on the spot.

Also, checks are fine, but they can take awhile. They rarely go through automaically, at least for me :)

HBTiggerFan
07-17-2002, 09:17 AM
Thank you!!! :D I'll bring cash :D

RandomCM
07-17-2002, 12:10 PM
I know I am not Tabacco, but I am a Random CM. Do NOT go to the Guest Relations Window for anything with an AP. You go to the Guest Services Window. When you are looking at the entrance to DL, it is to your left. It says Guest Serivices, used to be called the Group Sales Window. They can help you with any AP questions, and they can upgrade your pass. The Guest Relations Window cannot.

tabacco
07-17-2002, 05:55 PM
Didn't I just say that it was Guest Services?

HBTiggerFan
07-17-2002, 10:51 PM
Yes, you did tabacco. I think I called it the Guest Relations thingie window, but I ment the Guest Services Window. I went to the correct window and paid the $20 for my AP reprent and went on my merry way. I didn't find my old one yet though...not yet...

tabacco
07-17-2002, 11:21 PM
Glad to hear you got your new pass. Guess you can come back into the park now, huh? ;)