PDA

View Full Version : Does Disneyland Sell Balloons at Night?

Tinkermommy
09-08-2007, 08:50 AM
Does Disneyland sell balloons up until closing?

I want to stop by late tonight -- like 10 -- just to pick one up, and want to make sure they'll be available.

My brother bought a Minnie balloon for his four-year-old on Wednesday, and it flew away as they exited the trams to leave. Whoever tied the balloon to the string did a terrible job! First, Minnie came loose from the string, but it got caught under an awning on Main Street so my brother retrieved it and re-tied it. But as they headed to the garage, the string came loose where it was tied to the weight, and the poor kid was left holding just the weight. He couldn't grab it in time.

She told her dad, "Maybe Aunt (Tinkermommy) could catch it," so I thought I'd do just that. I'd need to pick it up on the way to their house tonight, though.

Anybody know? Thanks!

annieb727
09-08-2007, 10:42 AM
I am not sure about the timing of balloon selling, but did you know, if you have the weight-y thing and take it in, and tell them what happened...most likely they'll replace it for free...that happened a couple of times on our trip a couple of years ago - they REALLY Do need to attach them better, and we got replacements no problem and no money!

PartridgeFam 2004
09-08-2007, 11:07 AM
Yes I have seen them selling them on Mainstreet right after the fireworks:)

Polar33
09-08-2007, 01:09 PM
Unless there is scheduling drama, balloons are sold up until park closing. The vendors are usually either in Town Square or or up by Photo Supply. And if all else fails, just take the weight and string into City Hall and explain it and they'll call to have a replacement brought out.