PDA

View Full Version : Wintertime Enchantment...!

Another Dimension
09-08-2007, 05:58 AM
http://www.ald.org.uk/KCWilkerson/show.php?id=1404

Three times a night, a lush holiday musical soundtrack will accompany a snowfall as the
castle shimmers and sparkles with "wintertime enchantment"

Venue: Sleeping Beauty Castle, Disneyland, Anaheim, CA
Opens: 16 November 2007
Closes: 06 January 2008

:cool:

disneyhound
09-08-2007, 06:08 AM
cool

ER Nurse
09-08-2007, 07:24 AM
Now I am really mad I am going down there on the 14-15 of November. Maybe I will get a chance to see them test drive it on the 15th? Please Please Please

Lisa

pisces
09-08-2007, 09:08 AM
Three times a night?

So, is this in addition to Believe in Holiday Magic?

...Which would make for 4 snowfalls if they aren't counting the Fireworks.

I can only imagine the bottleneck in front of the Castle. They'll never clear it out. I can see people camping for all 3 shows.

Ok, Present fears are worse than horrible imaginings--Macbeth

I'll just keep telling myself that and look forward to the splendor and wonder. It will be incredible!

It's a busy schedule if you factor in the Small World lighting moments... (every 15 minutes?), Fantasmic, and the Parades.

Clearly, you get your money's worth, at that time of year, more so than any other---IMHO.

Crowds, notwithstanding, but usually they are less rowdy what with the festive mood.

Who knows what the weather will be. Maybe not a lot of rain, but definitely winds.

I wonder if winds will cancel any of it?

Nonamia
09-08-2007, 09:09 AM
OMG! I can't wait!

This is my first time down for the holidays and I'm sooooo looking forward to it...now even more! :D

MommyTo3Boys1Girl
09-08-2007, 09:17 AM
MAN!! I wish we wouldn't have decided to skip our holiday trip this year. What a BUMMER!!
I hope though, that they will continue this yearly. Sounds so magical!

VickiC
09-08-2007, 09:18 AM
I am certain that given the amount of money they have to be spending on all that equipment this will not be a "just one year" thing.

ILoveDisneyMagic
09-08-2007, 01:11 PM
Wow! That looks so beautiful. This will be our first year to DL for the holidays. Now I'm even more excited. Thanks for sharing!!

cynthia312
09-08-2007, 11:48 PM
Wow...that looks beautiful...and thats only a picture. Can't wait to see it LIVE! :eek:

....Stuff like this makes me LOVE the holidays at Disneyland sooooo much! It's all so magical and the park is always filled with great christmas spirit. Now I really really wanna start saving up so I can renew my AP.

mousemom
09-09-2007, 05:38 AM
Okay, I'm officially going to Mickey's Halloween Treat on October 4 and I'm sooo excited to be doing that and experiencing Halloweentime at Disneyland for the first time but it is Christmas that I really love. I'm already playing my Holiday Magic Christmas CD. There are so many things about Christmas at Disneyland that I can hardly wait to experience again! Also looking forward to friends meeting us there for a few days. I can't wait for them to see the snow again!