PDA

View Full Version : Bibbity Bobbity Boutique

fruto76
09-05-2007, 05:42 PM
Has anyone been there and done a girl's day for your little princess? can you fill me in on the different options and prices they offer? I can't seem to find anything on the Disney site. Thanks!

bradk
09-07-2007, 09:25 AM
pricing and package information are available at:

http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/wdw/moreMagic/shoppingDetail?id=BibbidiBobbidiBoutiquePage

and

http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/wdw/entertainment/entertainmentDetail?id=BibbidiBobbidiBoutiqueEnter tainmentPage

i'd have to look it up and confirm, but i think the prices are going up when the MK store opens later this month.

the castle package is a bit of a ripoff though (as is probably the crown). especially if you're planning on buying the photopass photocd as you can make use of the portrait studio with any level plan.

fruto76
09-07-2007, 10:53 AM
pricing and package information are available at:

http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/wdw/moreMagic/shoppingDetail?id=BibbidiBobbidiBoutiquePage

and

http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/wdw/entertainment/entertainmentDetail?id=BibbidiBobbidiBoutiqueEnter tainmentPage

i'd have to look it up and confirm, but i think the prices are going up when the MK store opens later this month.

the castle package is a bit of a ripoff though (as is probably the crown). especially if you're planning on buying the photopass photocd as you can make use of the portrait studio with any level plan.

thank you, and to confirm the prices have gone, up at least at the Magic Kingdom Boutique. We decided to set an appt. and we have a reservation to get the girls hair and makeup done in the castle. The cost is $45 each.

GusMan
09-07-2007, 11:36 AM
As a side note, girls can also get their hair done (decorated and/or cut) at the Barber Shop in the MK. They don't do the whole make up/dress up thing, but they cut and decorated GusDaughter's hair very nicely and it was like $20 including a nice tip.

They also did a great job with GusJr as well, but without the decorations. And they will decorate boys/mens hair as well.

MoKat72
09-07-2007, 03:22 PM
Will they decorate women's hair at the Barber Shop? I'd like a little Disney magic in my hair if it's possible.

GusMan
09-07-2007, 03:26 PM
Will they decorate women's hair at the Barber Shop? I'd like a little Disney magic in my hair if it's possible.
Im pretty sure they will.
I saw a man come out of there with a Mickey icon "painted" on the back of his head so I am rather sure they will cater to women as well.

The thing is, you have to get there early or later in the afternoon. Since there are only two chairs, may take a while to wait your turn. But they do work quickly so its not all that bad.

cheshirecatgirl
09-07-2007, 05:21 PM

Yes, they will! I have done it twice. I got my hair cut and got "pixie dust" put in, without gel. But they offered the gel, I just didn't want it. The pixie dust is Mickey confetti, and I walked around MK the rest of the day showering Mickey confetti everywhere!

bradk
09-07-2007, 10:57 PM
thank you, and to confirm the prices have gone, up at least at the Magic Kingdom Boutique. We decided to set an appt. and we have a reservation to get the girls hair and makeup done in the castle. The cost is $45 each.

the prices will be the same at both locations.

lbedell
09-08-2007, 05:04 AM

fruto76, let us know how it is...we are going in mid-Oct and plan on getting pricesses dresses for our Halloween costumes, but I can't decide if I want to splerge and do the whole shabang with hair/makeup or not....or just buy the dresses/accessories. Thanks!

fruto76
09-09-2007, 04:34 PM
fruto76, let us know how it is...we are going in mid-Oct and plan on getting pricesses dresses for our Halloween costumes, but I can't decide if I want to splerge and do the whole shabang with hair/makeup or not....or just buy the dresses/accessories. Thanks!

I will let you know! :D

tappenfeat
09-12-2007, 11:08 AM
From what I read about BBB, a lot of parents were thrilled with everything except no standing room for parents and they felt cramped to take pictures or video during the event. Other than that, they said it was worth every penny and they do cater to Mom's also!!! Have fun! :fez:

prekmom
09-13-2007, 09:10 AM
I had the castle package for my 5y/o. It was about $200.00, but the fun that she had and the pictures are priceless. I would do it again in a minute. It was a little cramped, but we were able to film her and they have someone also taking pictures while she is getting transformed into a princess.

carolinakid
09-13-2007, 12:52 PM
Don't mean to be picky, but it's "Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique"...(I'm a friend of Fairy Godmother...)

fruto76
09-18-2007, 08:36 AM

We just returned and it was worth every last penny. My youngest picked the classic princess style ( a "Cinderella" bun with a tiara of her choice, a Mickey clip in the back, lots of pixie dust and makeup.) And my 12 yr. Old picked the Pop-Princess (a funky- multi-bright colored hairpiece with braided pieces hanging out, Mickey clips, a bracelet, pixie dust and makeup.) They were both the Coach package. The 6yr old wore her Jasmine costume, and spent the rest of the day doing the princess wave to everyone we saw. She truly believed she was an Official Princess. Their Fairy Godmothers were Awesome! My 12 yr old would not stop saying " I just feel so special!" It was very worth it!

Don't mean to be picky, but it's "Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique"...(I'm a friend of Fairy Godmother...)

I know, I realized it after I originally posted the question, uuuggmmm :confused:

scoobydooby
09-18-2007, 02:25 PM
Please don't be offended - I am not trying to offend anyone. But, am I the only person who feels a bit spooked out by seeing little children in all that make up? The lovely hair and sparkle and costumes I get, but when I saw the children walking out of BBB I was freaked by the make up.

fruto76
09-19-2007, 07:37 AM
Please don't be offended - I am not trying to offend anyone. But, am I the only person who feels a bit spooked out by seeing little children in all that make up? The lovely hair and sparkle and costumes I get, but when I saw the children walking out of BBB I was freaked by the make up.

no offense taken. FYI to those considering it-it is kid's play make-up, eyeshadow and glittery lip gloss -and they get to take it home. I also forgot to add, they give you a Sash, too.

JTM
10-15-2007, 07:03 AM
My dd did the coach package in August and LOVED every minute of it. Speaking about the make up...our Fairy God Mother was very grandmotherly. After another Fairy did my daughter's make up...she wiped it off and gave her a very subtle make-up. She was so cute--she shook her head and began wiping dd's face. It was well worth the $$ spent. My daughter walked inches taller for the entire day. Our Fairy Godmother also gave me a lesson on how to do it so I recreated the hair through most of the trip. My daughter did the Diva hairstyle. Hair extensions with rhinestone clips and glitter. Very cute although I wanted her to do the classic princess because I wanted the crown comb. I found the crown comb at the shop in Mickey's Toon Town. I didn't find it too crowded to take pictures. Also I called to make a ressie and they said they were full. My daughter was so disappointed so while we were shopping at DTD we decided to walk up and ask. We got an appointment 45 minutes later. So did a couple of others so they must leave room for walk-ups.

scoobydooby
10-15-2007, 09:23 AM
My dd did the coach package in August and LOVED every minute of it. Speaking about the make up...our Fairy God Mother was very grandmotherly. After another Fairy did my daughter's make up...she wiped it off and gave her a very subtle make-up. She was so cute--she shook her head and began wiping dd's face. It was well worth the $$ spent.

I must have seen the little girls made up by 'the other' fairy! Might book now and ask for the Fairy Godmother! Thanks for the tip.

tappenfeat
10-17-2007, 05:42 AM
Something kind of similar:

For my dd's 10th Birthday, she had her Birthday Party at Libby Lu's in our local mall. She chose the Hannah Montanna Package.

It was so cute! The had their nails painted, a tiny bit of make-up (eye shadow and lip gloss) then they all had Hannah Montanna wigs to wear and take home.

They chose 5 items from the accessories baskets and filled them into their Libby Lu back-packs plus a play micro-phone.

The girls got to put on rock-star clothes, then they went around the store singing and dancing. We wound up with an audience. It was so cute!

This store is also small, but it wasn't too crowded, so taking pictures was pretty good.

I guess being a Hannah Montanna package, it's Disney related...;)