PDA

View Full Version : updated picture for annual pass

Rteneyck
09-05-2007, 08:19 AM
Hi,

Does anyone know if they charge to update your picture on annual passes. My daughter first got hers when she was 3yrs old and now she is 6. Obviously she has changed some. Will they charge me for a new card if I just need to update it ?

katiesue
09-05-2007, 08:35 AM
We had the same thing with my daughter. We just went to the processing center and they gave her a new one with an updated photo no charge.

Nancy
09-05-2007, 08:45 AM
Oh good! Our pictures are 8 years old. None of us look the same.

Malcon10t
09-05-2007, 10:09 AM
My son was 11 when he first took his AP. He was 16 before they would let us redo the picture. He is 19 now, and again looks vastly different, but they won't redo the pic as there isn't enough change. I *think* it varies depending on the CM at the time.

vicbella2
09-05-2007, 10:24 AM
DD's first ap was when she was 4 and had a short bob. When we upgraded her parkhopper in feb (she was 6 almost 7) they had her take another picture as her hair was much longer.

katiesue
09-05-2007, 11:03 AM
Must vary by CM then because we had absolutely not problem. I just asked and they took a new photo, made a new AP and kept her old one. Seemed like they did it all the time.

adriennek
09-05-2007, 11:10 AM
Our 9-y/o's picture is his 3-y/o picture. They told us that we could come in and retake it - the problem for me is that we like the fancy you can only get it when you renew pass. I don't want to retake his picture if he's going to have to surrender that pass. We might go in near the end and have him retake it. We got this information from the processing center when we were taking our 3-y/o's picture for his first AP.

My 3-y/o is screaming in his picture and I'm holding him to get him in the frame. It's hysterical. The lady told me we could bring him in any time to retake the picture - and of course, that wouldn't change the picture on the pass.

Yeah, right. I'm not that nice of a mom. When he's 7 and still carrying around that picture on his AP, I'm going to smirk. :~D

Adrienne

BIRDGIRLS
09-05-2007, 11:29 AM
My picture was taken EIGHT years ago. Sometimes at the gates they stop me and say, "Is this you?" It's a tad awkward. And being a senior now... well, the picture's from a long time ago.

cstephens
09-05-2007, 12:06 PM
My 3-y/o is screaming in his picture and I'm holding him to get him in the frame.

We need proof! ;)

adriennek
09-05-2007, 12:10 PM
We need proof! ;)

Ask AVP or mkraemer. They've seen it. ;)

Adrienne
too lazy right now. I'll try to get to it later.

Pinkhoody
09-05-2007, 01:16 PM
Ask AVP or mkraemer. They've seen it. ;)

Adrienne
too lazy right now. I'll try to get to it later.

Yes, please do. :D

MommyTo3Boys1Girl
09-05-2007, 03:43 PM
Our 9-y/o's picture is his 3-y/o picture. They told us that we could come in and retake it - the problem for me is that we like the fancy you can only get it when you renew pass. I don't want to retake his picture if he's going to have to surrender that pass. We might go in near the end and have him retake it. We got this information from the processing center when we were taking our 3-y/o's picture for his first AP.

My 3-y/o is screaming in his picture and I'm holding him to get him in the frame. It's hysterical. The lady told me we could bring him in any time to retake the picture - and of course, that wouldn't change the picture on the pass.

Yeah, right. I'm not that nice of a mom. When he's 7 and still carrying around that picture on his AP, I'm going to smirk. :~D

Adrienne

I was just going to post that, that if you get the fancy one that they only offer at a renewal by mail or online, then you go in to get the new photo, and they don't have that fancy pass available there at the AP Processing Center.
Suggestion would be to go just before your pass is expiring and get a new one taken, then you only have to go that short time with the generic AP and that updated photo will be on your new pass when you renew.

Wendi
09-05-2007, 03:51 PM

Adrienne

Max's picture is pretty funny too, he's almost six now and his picture is of him sleeping in his stroller and I'm holding his head up a little - I think he was 2 or 3 then and I just never got around to getting it retaken. It's about time for our renewals, so I might do a new picture on our last visit of the year and then still have the special renewal card for most of the year for him.