PDA

View Full Version : Will Indiana Jones be up and running during my trip?

dizneyraver
04-25-2001, 07:06 AM
Hi everyone, this message board is a GREAT idea.

I already sent this question to "Ask Al", but I am afraid he may not get a chance to address it before I leave on my trip, so I thought I might post it here for consideration.

I noticed attractions are listed that are being worked on. I am going to disney land, and will be visiting the parks May 2,3,4. According to the information I found on this site, Indiana Jones Adventure will be closed 4/23 - 5/03. I just received my vacation package in the mail, and the only thing it lists to be closed during my visit is the Matterhorn Bobsleds (from 4/23-5/24).

I live out here near the east coast, the last time I was in Disneyland was when Indiana Jones first opened. I would hate to miss it this time. What are my chances of it being open?

Also, I am trying to budget my time between the two parks. I have 3 days, and (thank you, disney) I can't hop. Which park do you think I should dedicate 2 days to? I am thinking prolly disneyland, since I have heard there is not a whole lot at california adventure to take up more then a day. What do you think?

Thanks for any comments!

--
Travis

Napsto
04-25-2001, 08:26 AM
Indy is scheduled to be open and also you should probably give 2 to disneyland and one to Dca because that is the best way to cover both parks pretty complete.:cool:

Joeymommy
04-25-2001, 02:17 PM
I was wondering if If the indy elevator is up and running....Cause without that, they don't issue out single rider passes.

The Genii
04-25-2001, 03:52 PM
Yes, as of last week the elevator is up and running.

Joeymommy
04-25-2001, 03:58 PM
Allrighty! I love single rider passes soooooooo much...I hate FP's...I just like collecting them...lol, mike are you reading this?

Napsto
07-19-2001, 05:19 PM
are you mike?