PDA

View Full Version : Projections during Fireworks

charpaul
09-04-2007, 04:55 PM
I saw the fireworks this last Sunday and noticed that MANY of the projection effects on the castle were back in place. I go frequently and try to see the show as often as possible - so this really struck me as something different in the show. I have been several times over the summer and have not seen these used in a LONG time.
It included:
Stars and Stripes for the main street section
Castle with thorns/vines for the Haunted Mansion section
Spinning whirls for the Car Toon Spin section
Atomic Symbols for Inner Space section
Star Field/Warp for Star Tours section

When did they bring these back?? I have not seen any of these in MANY months - probably since last fall before the "Christmas Believe" was started.
It was very nice to see them back:D

Gone2Disneyland
09-04-2007, 05:18 PM
Thanks for the update, charpaul. I've passed on hanging around to watch the fireworks show this year because of the lack of projections. I'll look forward to watching the fireworks show again soon.

yohomama212
09-04-2007, 07:35 PM
We went on Friday night and the projections were back on the castle. I also noticed a couple changes in the fireworks "routine" and soundtrack. We loved seeing the skull and crossbones on the side of the Matterhorn too!

Elizabeth

oregontraveler
09-05-2007, 04:37 AM
There were no projections July 16-19 when I was there, so it's good they are back. It adds a nice touch.

PinokeFan
09-05-2007, 10:14 AM
The castle projections were there on Labor Day evening, too -- but the lasers were missing from the Tomorrowland/Star Tours section.

Still the best fireworks show EVER!