PDA

View Full Version : Ariel's Breakfast? No more Visa Meet-n-Greet?

Pages : [1] 2

silence
09-03-2007, 03:39 PM
Another board has members that have made PS RESERVATIONS starting later this month for BREAKFAST at Ariel's.

I have not seen anything official on this yet and I usually get the official word from this site.

Has anyone heard of this? CM's were also informing them that the VISA MEET N GREET has been cancelled because of the breakfast?

Anyone know what the official scoop is?

yenko427
09-03-2007, 05:02 PM
I am wanting to know when this is in effect as well. We were hoping to use the meet and greet in a couple weeks for free pics.

LaurensMom
09-03-2007, 07:33 PM
As far as I know, the Meet N Greet is continueing past Sept 30th... the Visa Rewards Website does not list Sept 30th as the cut off date... It could be for something special, but I believe it is continueing along with all the other Visa Card benefits.. If someone knows anything different. pls let us know.. :)

barely
09-04-2007, 10:22 AM
What is the meet-n-greet? I just got my new Disney Visa card and this is the first I've heard of it!:eek:

bassett1976
09-04-2007, 10:31 AM
What is the meet-n-greet? I just got my new Disney Visa card and this is the first I've heard of it!:eek:

They set up a character meet and greet location just for card holders and their guests. Currently, it is held in Ariel's Grotto (in DCA) from opening till about 11 am or 11:30 am (I forgot which one). Then you get a free picture as long as you return later to pick it up at the store by the park entrance. You can go everyday as long as the promotion continues.

It's really nice because you usually don't have to wait to see the characters. My wife and I have done this numerous times and only had to wait behind 2 families once and only had to wait for one family 4-5 times.

This promotion is also available in Epcot (unless it was stopped recently).

silence
09-07-2007, 05:53 PM
FYI...

one of the gals on disboards called today and was told the Meet N Greet is moving to the Vineyard room as of the 14th because Ariel's will now be serving a Princess Breakfast character meal.

Koala Gurl
09-07-2007, 06:59 PM
Last time I ate at Ariel's, one of the busboys mentioned the breakfast.

annieb727
09-07-2007, 07:58 PM
FYI...

one of the gals on disboards called today and was told the Meet N Greet is moving to the Vineyard room as of the 14th because Ariel's will now be serving a Princess Breakfast character meal.

This is good to know...now...where IS the Vineyard room??

silence
09-07-2007, 08:05 PM

good question. looks like we will be at the parks around the same time. we leave next friday for a wedding and will be traveling to the parks on sunday for our m-f visit. i know i will be asking first thing on monday!! it was such on our last trip, that we were going to try to hit it at least twice this coming trip.

annieb727
09-07-2007, 10:13 PM
good question. looks like we will be at the parks around the same time. we leave next friday for a wedding and will be traveling to the parks on sunday for our m-f visit. i know i will be asking first thing on monday!! it was such on our last trip, that we were going to try to hit it at least twice this coming trip.

We leave on Friday as well...travelling to the Bay area to visit family. Then on down to Anaheim on Sunday - we'll be there for 10 nights though...we want to hit several of the Meet & Greets if we can - I'm all for meeting characters with less wait and getting a free picture! Maybe we'll see you there!

Darkbeer
09-08-2007, 10:07 AM

The Vineyard room is the upper level of the Tratorria.

If you know where the Wine Bar and the Seasons of the Vine movie is, then you should be able to find it, there is a staircase next to the wine bar (and an elevator if needed) to access the location.

Basically on the north side of the Parade Route, opposite of where the Bread Factory, Farmer's Market and the Pin Trading store, P.T. Flea Market.

mousemom
09-08-2007, 09:04 PM
I am so glad they are going to offer a breakfast...I think. Does anyone know if it will cost less than the lunch? Certainly less than the dinner I would think. If anyone goes to breakfast then I would really like to know if it is similar food to the other character breakfasts. I have a daughter who really wants to go for her birthday in October!

LaurensMom
09-08-2007, 09:11 PM
Glad to hear they are just moving it.. hopefully it will continue beyond sept 30th!! The website now says the 30th again,, drats..
If it is continued, is there any problem going EVERYDAY taht you are there, besides the obvious of possiblity of the same characters???
Darkbeer any word on the streets of this continuing as part of the benefits of the Disney Visa??? The stroller rental and meet n greet are huge reasons why I have the card.. Every little bit helps...

miss bianca
09-09-2007, 04:49 PM
Hopefully they will continue everything.

Whoever goes next (us on 10/6-10/19) please confirm that the meet & greet and free stroller is still available. :)

Thanks!!

LaurensMom
10-02-2007, 05:49 PM
Does anyone know if the stroller rentals and meet and greet are still continuing with the Disney Visa?

renodlandlover
10-02-2007, 08:37 PM
I think they are doing the meet-n-greet, but at a different spot. I was at www.chase.com a week or so ago and remember seeing that. I just went to double check, but since my purse was stolen today, and I had to cancel every card I own, my accounts aren't online yet. :crying: If you have the visa, just visit www.chase.com, logon and look at the disney visa benefits - it should say right there.

Jennie

chiefyouth
10-02-2007, 11:20 PM
Here is the info from the Chase site. Looks like they moved it. Kind of a weird location though.

# Cardmember-exclusive Character Meet 'N' Greet Event takes place at Seasons of the Vine in Disney's California AdventureŽ Park (Golden State District).
# Must present a valid Disney Rewards Visa Card for admission (limited to 6 people per card).
# Begins when the park opens and runs for 90 minutes.
# Each Cardmember group will receive one complimentary 5x7 group photo with Disney characters; additional photos will be available for purchase.

tigger08
10-03-2007, 06:22 AM
FYI...

How much is the breakfast at Arial's?

DizneyMommy
10-03-2007, 07:16 AM
How much is the breakfast at Arial's?

If you do a search on Character Breakfast Prices, there was a thread not that long ago that discussed the prices and discount

miss bianca
10-03-2007, 08:59 AM
Can anyone confirm that it has moved to Seasons of the Vine? And where is that?

aznewsboy
10-03-2007, 09:11 AM
It has moved. We went to Ariels & were told of the move.We went last week but it was before the 30th-not sure if it goes past 9/30. Chip & Dale were there for ours.

beezcow
10-07-2007, 04:35 PM
We went on Friday at the Season of the Vine and saw Mickey and Goofy.

mousemom
10-07-2007, 09:05 PM
We went this last week too and it was at the Seasons of the Vine as mentioned above. We saw Mickey, then Chip and Dale arrived just as we were on our way out...don't expect many of the cast members to be able to confirm the location though. We had a hard time finding anyone that knew anything about it.

LaurensMom
10-11-2007, 10:59 AM
Can you go to the meet and greet each day you are in the park??? I know that we would be taking a chance having the same characters....

miss bianca
10-11-2007, 11:05 AM
Can you go to the meet and greet each day you are in the park??? I know that we would be taking a chance having the same characters....

You could go everyday of the entire year!