PDA

View Full Version : how do I find info on becoming an AP?

Tigertail777
07-15-2002, 12:04 AM
I keep hearing you guys talk about AP's and am wondering where do I find info on the different ones (premium etc.) and how much they cost? what all do you get discounts on etc. Also is there an armed forces discount at all? Any help is much appreciated.

Darkbeer
07-15-2002, 12:17 AM
Here is the official Disney Website's explanation of AP's and what you get for the price (and blackout dates)..

http://disneyland.disney.go.com/disneylandresort/ResortInfo/Tickets/index?id=6073&Grouping=TG

As far as I know, there is no Armed Forces Discount on AP's... the only AP discount I know of is the Disney Club discount, which is $20 off a NEW Premium AP

MammaSilva
07-15-2002, 06:37 AM
just a side note for anyone with the Disney Club, I let my AP expire, then get a "new" one with my discount....hey 20 bucks is 20 bucks

Gemini Cricket
07-15-2002, 07:31 AM
Originally posted by mammasilva
hey 20 bucks is 20 bucks
Yeah, it's a price for a Coke at Disneyland! :D

disguy
07-15-2002, 08:15 AM
But don't they give you a better discount then 20 bucks if you renew it?

socabch
07-15-2002, 08:31 AM
But don't they give you a better discount then 20 bucks if you renew it

No it's 20, but it states only if you renew by mail before the expiration date. Although, I called them and asked them if I could renew at the Park and still get the discount. They said as long as I had the actual form that was mailed to me with the barcode on the bottom and as long as it was before not on the expiration date. So I renewed mine last month and got the discount. But I did miss out on the coupon that was being mailed to you with the new passes.

Lani
07-15-2002, 08:43 AM
Originally posted by Darkbeer
As far as I know, there is no Armed Forces Discount on AP's... the only AP discount I know of is the Disney Club discount, which is $20 off a NEW Premium AP I believe that's correct, Darkbeer. When I used to qualify for the Stars & Stripes passes, the only ones they sold were single and multi-day passes; not APs.