PDA

View Full Version : Reviews

LPnerd
07-14-2002, 06:25 PM
Hello,
To all of you who have been to D.L. so many times, it would be SOOOOOOOOOOOOO helpful if you would take atvantage of the review section of this website and impart your FYI for the rest of us!
SO PLEASE RUN don't walk, over to the review pages and tell all about hotels and resteraunts ( SP? ) I am on my knees begging LOL

LPnerd
07-14-2002, 07:26 PM
OK I went into reviews and posted several for hotels and severl for rest. So get with it people. Whats the problem?????

ChipmunkStar
07-14-2002, 07:29 PM
Um, you can't just post a suestion and expect thirty responses immediately.

Give everyone a day or two, and THEN you can get angry with everyone ;)

HBTiggerFan
07-14-2002, 07:47 PM
Maybe if you asked nicely people would be more inclined to reply. Also many of the us DL folks are locals. We don't stay at the motels on a regular basis. As for restruants, Ask nicely, wait a few days, adn ask again. But with that attitude, it makes me not want to post anything to help you out.

LPnerd
07-14-2002, 07:52 PM
sorry guys, it was suppossed to be a pep talk. I left a bunch of reviews for wdw which is where I'm from. It's so easy to pop over and write a quick review.... really, it's easy and fast. Go check it out. Sorry I offened. Certinly dodn't mean to. I BEG your forgiveness. LOL
It's not just to help me out. I think alot of first timers would love to hear what you pro's have to say. C'mon....share. PLEASEEEEEEEE

Lani
07-14-2002, 08:21 PM
LPNerd, you're wonderful for trying to rally our West Coast MousePadders to write reviews. Hey everyone -- go click on the "REVIEWS" button right under the main MousePlanet logo, and go ahead and fill out any reviews for motels, hotels or restaurants near the parks. :)

Sheila
07-14-2002, 10:26 PM
Well, I wouldn't be so hard on folks for not submitting reviews. We haven't actually "officially" announced the debut of our review system yet! :)

I'm very grateful for the folks who have submitted reviews while we've been in "beta" -- it has really helped us to iron out any kinks in the system.

Everyone, be on the look-out for an certain announcement very, very soon.... ;)

Sheila