PDA

View Full Version : The Power of Blast? Is the power really going out?

priyanka59
07-14-2002, 05:52 PM
I just read in one update on Mouse Planet, im not exactly sure which one it was again, that the Power of Blast show at Disney's California Adventure's Hyperion Theater, is going out soon. The show was supposed to last till 2003 but Disney decided to stop it for some reason. The cast members that particpated in the show had already signed contracts for a show in Germany, in 2003, but now they have to find quick jobs after the Power of Blast ends. Does anybody know, the exact date the Power of Blast show is suppposed to end, because I want to see it again before they stop showing it. And I am sure many of you other fans would like to see it too before it goes. Thanks.................hope you can answer my problem....................

DLfreak
07-14-2002, 05:56 PM
I believe that it runs through Sept. 3rd. :)

MonorailMan
07-14-2002, 08:25 PM
Originally posted by DLfreak
I believe that it runs through Sept. 3rd. :)

One last showing for me on Aug. 25, then it's bye bye Blast! :(

mcampisi
07-14-2002, 08:30 PM
Has the Battery Battle ever come back? I got to see it once and I really miss the part where the drums come down from the ceiling and they use those glow sticks.

cstephens
07-14-2002, 08:55 PM
Originally posted by mcampisi
Has the Battery Battle ever come back? I got to see it once and I really miss the part where the drums come down from the ceiling and they use those glow sticks.

We saw the show again a few weeks ago, and that section was in the show. It hadn't been the couple previous times I'd seen the show.

DLfreak
07-15-2002, 07:51 AM
Yes the battery battle has been back now. :) I'm glad too, because that was always my favorite part and I almost didn't ever want to go see Blast when it was gone.

PurpleDove33
07-16-2002, 09:52 AM
Yes the battery battle is back and when it wasn't there, you really felt you were missing a big part of the show. And what I heard is that the last day for BLAST is going to be on Labor day Sept 2. I really want to know what day for sure is the last day, because I want to be there for the last show. I diffently will bring some kleenex. For me I think it will be real emotional to see it leave. I have gotten to know some of the cast from BLAST and they are real nice. And the guys are not bad on the eyes either. They are sooooooooo cute. I know several people are planing on being there for that day. I hope what ever they put in the Hyperion it will be just as good.