PDA

View Full Version : Which Rides Are Fastpass?

barely
08-29-2007, 09:16 AM
I know this has been posted before, but I couldn't find it in a search. Which rides in DL and DCA are Fastpass, connected and not connected? We're going to be there September 9th through 14th. Thanks!

kiki
08-29-2007, 09:28 AM
In DL:
Splash Mountain
Space Mountain
Indie
Star Tours
Buzz
Haunted Mansion
Big Thunder
Autopia ( i think)

In DCA:
Soarin
Grizzly River
Tower of Terror
Screamin

there may be more, but thats what I can think of off the top of my head

Quinten27
08-29-2007, 09:51 AM
And Roger Rabbit!

Darkbeer
08-29-2007, 10:06 AM
Let me correct a couple of ones...

In DL:
Splash Mountain
Space Mountain
Indiana Jones
Buzz Lightyear
Haunted Mansion HOLIDAY version only (Sept. 21st thru early January)
Big Thunder Not offered on slow weekdays
Autopia Not offered on slow weekdays
Roger Rabbit CarToon Spin, this is the stand alone FP (not connected)

In DCA:
Soarin'
Grizzly River Run Stand Alone FP and not offered on slow weekdays
Tower of Terror Not offered on slow weekdays
Screamin' Doesn't open until about 1 PM most weekdays
Mulholland Madness Not offered on slow weekdays

DebT
08-29-2007, 07:00 PM
Are the DL and DCA fast pass machines connected? Do the fast pass machines begin operation as soon as the park opens? I seem to have a memory of some fast pass machines not be activated until later in the morning. Usually I visit the park during "off" season.

Darkbeer
08-29-2007, 07:29 PM
Are the DL and DCA fast pass machines connected? Do the fast pass machines begin operation as soon as the park opens? I seem to have a memory of some fast pass machines not be activated until later in the morning. Usually I visit the park during "off" season.

The Disneyland and DCA systems do not look at each other, so I call them two seperate systems, though both do confirm that you used your admission at the turnstiles that day (to prevent folks from bringing in old tickets and other AP's)

The Machines are turned on at Park Opening (not during Early Entry or the 1/2 hour that Soarin' is open as a courtesy). Machines are turned on at park opening if the ride is ready to operate (the machines are turned off if the ride is having mechanical issues), and always have at least a 40 minute return time.

I have a full Fastpass guide that I keep current here...

http://www.tripadvisor.com/Travel-g29092-c3632/Anaheim:California:Disneyland.Fastpass.Tips.html

Some of the older versions can be found here at MP, but I can't edit them after I post them, so this is easier to update and keep current.

DrewR
08-30-2007, 04:47 AM
Darkbeer - My brother was in DL last week and reported to me that he could not get another fastpass for any attraction until the current time was later than the start time of his last fastpass, even if this was more than 2 hours after his last fast pass was issued! (In other words, the 2-hour time limit didn't seem to hold.) I wasn't there so I can't vouch for an error on his part, but have you heard of this happening???

Darkbeer
08-30-2007, 08:41 AM
Darkbeer - My brother was in DL last week and reported to me that he could not get another fastpass for any attraction until the current time was later than the start time of his last fastpass, even if this was more than 2 hours after his last fast pass was issued! (In other words, the 2-hour time limit didn't seem to hold.) I wasn't there so I can't vouch for an error on his part, but have you heard of this happening???

Doesn't sound right... What was the time listed at the bottom of the FP that states when you can get the next FP?

He might have been trying to get a second FP for the same attraction, the system will not allow that, but he should have been allowed to get one at a different attraction after the time listed on the original FP on the bottom (no moe than 2 hours wait).

DrewR
08-31-2007, 05:18 AM
Doesn't sound right... What was the time listed at the bottom of the FP that states when you can get the next FP?

He might have been trying to get a second FP for the same attraction, the system will not allow that, but he should have been allowed to get one at a different attraction after the time listed on the original FP on the bottom (no moe than 2 hours wait).

It didn't sound right to me either. He lives in another city so I will call him this weekend and see if I can't get more information/details.....

DrewR
09-04-2007, 05:21 AM
It didn't sound right to me either. He lives in another city so I will call him this weekend and see if I can't get more information/details.....

Well, I talked to him and he couldn't remember enough specifics to follow through on this. I think it was probably an error on his part unless someone else has had something similar happen....