PDA

View Full Version : Holiday Tour

Disney Donna
08-27-2007, 06:12 PM
What is the Holiday Tour all about? I've read bits and pieces but still don't have a very good grip on what it is. What do you get, how long, how much, how far ahead do you have to reserve this, would all age groups enjoy this (specifically, a toddler), etc etc?

Any and all advice appreciated! Thanks!

Niwel
08-27-2007, 10:17 PM
They haven't announced this year's yet, but here's (http://www.mouseplanet.com/articles.php?art=mm031211sl) the article from a few years ago (it hasn't changed much).

I've seen kids on the tour -- but I don't know how much young kids would enjoy it -- more touring than riding. Though we do get yummy treats and a great seat for the parade. Most tours can be booked 30 days in advance. DL usually has info in late October/early November about the tour. :)

bloodnswash
08-28-2007, 06:40 AM
I've done this tour twice. The first time it was absolutely awesome! To this day, the best tour I have ever had at DL. The second time I took this tour, well, it was the worst tour I have ever had at DL (I have done many tours and repeated them often). I think it all comes down to who your tour guide is. As for toddlers...we've had them on the tour but they do get pretty bored it seems like.