PDA

View Full Version : Question about the changes at Haunted Mansion.

Edubz
08-27-2007, 02:01 PM
so i went on the haunted mansion yesterday and i thought i noticed some changes. last month i went madame leotta had started moving around in a circle, which was new to me. Of course they have also changed the attic scene, but that has been there for a little while.

but yesterday i thought i noticed a difference in changing paintings right off the elevator. they don't change gradually anymore, it comes with a quick glimpse as the lightning strikes. i seemed to see a painting that i didn't recognize either as i was being rushed by the crowd behind me. it looked like it was a painting of lincoln that changed to something, but i went by so fast.

anyone know what all the changes are in that part?

Another Dimension
08-27-2007, 02:28 PM
Madame Leota has been floating in the Haunted Mansion (but not HMH) since 2004... (When not malfunctioning...) ;)

The attic scene was changed in 2005...

The Portrait Hallway paintings went back to their original lightning changes (back to the 1969-transformations) in 2005.

Also in the Portrait Hallway the "April/December" painting was replaced by a portait of Master Gracey from WDW, in 2005 also.

Niwel
08-27-2007, 10:19 PM
The new creepiness is the skeletal face with the eyeballs projected on the wall of the seance room. Plus the bride and her headless grooms.

Edubz
08-28-2007, 12:57 AM
The new creepiness is the skeletal face with the eyeballs projected on the wall of the seance room. Plus the bride and her headless grooms.

skeletal face? is it on the back wall kinda near where you enter that room? i saw something projected on that back wall with the blue light going back and forth.

Niwel
08-28-2007, 07:24 AM
skeletal face? is it on the back wall kinda near where you enter that room? i saw something projected on that back wall with the blue light going back and forth.

Yup -- when you first enter the room it is right behind you....
The first time I saw it, I think I jumped -- it looked like a demon. I was able to focus more on it Sunday and it was a head with eyeballs.