PDA

View Full Version : Fireworks

Daveylegs
08-27-2007, 10:25 AM
I took the family to DL two years ago during Thanksgiving break. We were there during the 50th.

We had heard so many wonderful things about the 50th fireworks. So we camped at the hub three nights in a row to watch them. And three nights in a row the Santa Anna winds forced the fireworks to be cancelled. We were very disappointed. :(

We're going back next year during spring break. How will the fireworks compare to the ones we missed?
Thanks,
DL

Malcon10t
08-27-2007, 10:31 AM
I took the family to DL two years ago during Thanksgiving break. We were there during the 50th.

We had heard so many wonderful things about the 50th fireworks. So we camped at the hub three nights in a row to watch them. And three nights in a row the Santa Anna winds forced the fireworks to be cancelled. We were very disappointed. :(

We're going back next year during spring break. How will the fireworks compare to the ones we missed?
Thanks,
DLSame ones.

stan4d_steph
08-27-2007, 11:20 AM
There have been only minor changes, so hopefully you will get to see them this time around. :)

PanFan
08-27-2007, 11:22 AM
The only change I recall is Julie Andrews says "In 1955" instead of "50 years ago" and "Today" instead of "50 years later". The fireworks and soundtrack are the same. I hope you enjoy them!

Bytebear
08-27-2007, 12:45 PM
They have also removed some of the castle and Matterhorn projections.

Daveylegs
08-29-2007, 01:22 PM
That's great news. You've made my day!