PDA

View Full Version : Haunted Mansion Holiday Overlay Removal?

ShirleyFilms
08-27-2007, 10:19 AM
I realize that it is not posted yet, but could anyone give me an educated guess (from previous experience) when the Mansion will shut down to remove the Holiday Overlay?

I am planning a trip in Early January... and would like to see it before its gone...if possible.

Thanks!

Malcon10t
08-27-2007, 10:32 AM
I realize that it is not posted yet, but could anyone give me an educated guess (from previous experience) when the Mansion will shut down to remove the Holiday Overlay?

I am planning a trip in Early January... and would like to see it before its gone...if possible.

Thanks!Jan 7th would be a good guess.

dougeebear
08-27-2007, 10:59 AM
They stagger the HM closure with IASW. One year I went and HMH was running long, perhaps to the 18th, with IASWH reopening as regular IASW on that date.

PanFan
08-27-2007, 11:25 AM
Last year, HMH went down shortly after New Year's with IASWH staying up until January 24th (shortly after HM returned). They try not to have them both down at the same time, and since HM goes up first (so they can tie it in with Halloween as well), it goes down first. My best guess would be in the vicinity of the 7th through the 21st or so.

ShirleyFilms
08-27-2007, 02:09 PM
Thanks guys. It's much appreciated.