PDA

View Full Version : Disneyland Bargains

FunMom
08-25-2007, 05:44 PM
I know that in years past many padders have shared suggestions on free or low cost but high enjoyment value activites in the parks that most people overlook because they are focused on rides...but I neglected to keep notes! Can anyone refer to me a discussion thread or make your personal suggestions? Thanks much!

Malcon10t
08-25-2007, 06:52 PM
I know that in years past many padders have shared suggestions on free or low cost but high enjoyment value activites in the parks that most people overlook because they are focused on rides...but I neglected to keep notes! Can anyone refer to me a discussion thread or make your personal suggestions? Thanks much!Billy Hill and the Hillbillies in the Golden Horseshoe. The Trash Can guys in Tomorrowland.

nvmom
08-26-2007, 03:14 PM
The comedy show that takes place prior to the Billies at the Golden Horseshoe. It's outside, in front of the building. We caught it for the first time this trip. Very funny!

nvmom

Malcon10t
08-26-2007, 04:02 PM
The comedy show that takes place prior to the Billies at the Golden Horseshoe. It's outside, in front of the building. We caught it for the first time this trip. Very funny!

nvmomLaughing Stock. In DCA Marriachi Divas

nvmom
08-26-2007, 08:10 PM
Laughing Stock... thank you Malcon10t, no name would come to me.

Actually, I'm amazed that at the people we know who've been to DLR and have never seen a single show, parade, or watched the fireworks... I realize those aren't exactly "bargains"- but IMO they are part of the DLR experience.

nvmom

annieb727
08-26-2007, 09:11 PM
Actually, I'm amazed that at the people we know who've been to DLR and have never seen a single show, parade, or watched the fireworks... I realize those aren't exactly "bargains"- but IMO they are part of the DLR experience.

nvmom

You know, dh will NOT wait more than about 20-30 minutes for ANYTHING (well other than rides), he said it's just not worth it. I'm trying to talk him into waiting for fireworks while we're there...so we can watch them from the hub/main st area...but he's not into that...now...the BOYS will whine him into waiting for the parade.

LOL...he's funny, he won't wait an hour for the parade, but he says we'll wait 2+ hours every day at DL to ride Nemo (of course, he plans for us to go right before closing so we don't miss out on other rides during the day)...