PDA

View Full Version : Change to Saturday Early Entry?

pmover11
08-25-2007, 05:40 PM
As long as I've visited this board, I have seen that Early Entry was Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday. When I visited DL in May 2006 and September 2006, these were the EE days.

We are headed to DL Sept. 27-30. When I made my reservations, and received the "Good Neighbor Package" (staying at Tropicana), I clicked on the package details, and clicked on the explanation of Early Entry.

The explanation says that Early Entry is Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Sunday!

Has EE been changed for September, for certain packages, or is this just an error on the DL website.

As a minor side topic, anyone know of any reason that the last two weeks of September have one hour later (11 pm Fri, 12 am Sat) closing for DL than the previous two weeks of September? The last week (and my reason for being in Anaheim) is the California State Bar Convention, that might be part of the reason.

Darkbeer
08-25-2007, 07:28 PM
I know they are planning to move from Saturdays to Sundays when they rename Early Entry to Magic Mornings in 2008, so it might be confusion, not sure. they might decided to move it earlier than planned. I would call Disneyland directly and ask...

As for extended hours, might be due to the HalloweenTime special events starting September 21st and expected larger crowds.

dsnydon
08-25-2007, 08:35 PM
I would double check the paper work you have, EE's:geek: are not supose to change until Jan next year. When Sunday will be added and Monday droped. So starting in Jan 08 EE will be Sun, Tue, Thu, and Sat.:geek:

disneyhound
08-26-2007, 07:34 AM
...We are headed to DL Sept. 27-30...(staying at Tropicana)...

We stayed at the Tropicanna this past January. We had a great room #376 (or 367). It was on the top floor, close to the Breakfast room, quiet, and we could see the fireworks while sitting on the bed near the window!!!