PDA

View Full Version : Questions about "Happiest Birthdays on Earth"

River Belle
08-24-2007, 07:13 PM
1.) Is this offered every day at the Plaza Inn? Or is this something that's only offered certain days?

2.) Does Mickey ALWAYS make an appearance? Or is it sometimes another character?

3.) Do you recommend this for a toddler?

Thanks in advance! :)

ladodgerjon
08-24-2007, 07:36 PM
I believe it happens EVERY day.

We did it last year for a three year-old, and he LOVED it.

The entire staff (cast and crew) were GREAT and worked very hard to make sure each kid had a special interaction with the characters.

Can't say about Mickey appearances, but I think I'd be surprised if he didn't attend every event.

I believe the cost is $20, and that includes a souvenir bucket that includes a small cake and some decorating items (frosting, etc).

disneyfan4ever54
08-24-2007, 09:44 PM
We recently did the party for my DS's birthday. The cost is $10 per person. The birthday bucket, which is $20, isn't included in the price of the party but can be purchased separately at the Plaza Inn during the party and at many of the other restaurants.

Here is a link to some info. on the party and what is included in the $10 cost.:)

http://www.mouseplanet.com/more/mm050412lp.htm

ChipmunkStar
08-25-2007, 02:45 AM
Responses in Bold:

1.) Is this offered every day at the Plaza Inn? Or is this something that's only offered certain days?
It's offered every day, however it's only offered once a day on non-peak days (aka Mon-Fri on the off season) and twice a day on Peak days (Sat/Sun and weekdays in the peak seasons)

2.) Does Mickey ALWAYS make an appearance? Or is it sometimes another character?
While nothing is ever set in stone, yes, every once in a while Mickey may miss a birthday. I have seen Minnie and Pluto once or twice, and even Goofy and Pluto once as well. While Mickey tries his best to be there... well no one can guarantee everything. There is the chance that you may be seeing someone else, though it is somewhat slim. Also, keep in mind that the characters are there for PHOTOS ONLY. No autographs allowed. If you are looking for autographs, go see Mickey and Minnie when they're visiting in Toon Town, but the Birthdays are an autograph free zone!

3.) Do you recommend this for a toddler?
Quite frankly, there is NOTHING cuter than a young kid drenching themselves in frosting. They enjoy it, and everyone enjoys watching them (you know, until they finally have to get cleaned up). So yes, I personally would reccomend it.
Thanks in advance! :)
[b] You're welcome :)

River Belle
08-25-2007, 07:13 AM
Thanks, everyone, for your replies!
You've been very helpful!