PDA

View Full Version : halloween tour?

kelmac284
08-24-2007, 05:50 AM
Anyone know about this? We were down in July and took the Walk in Walt's Footsteps tour and our guide told us they were thinking about doing another tour like Mysteries Myths and Legends, which I did by the way and thought was fun! I asked on another board and they called Guest Services and they said they ARE thinking about doing it and it would start around the end of September and it would encompass both parks (as the MM&L) did but I have heard NOTHING on here or on Disney's site. We are going down the 2nd weekend of October and were thinking of doing the Segway tour and I will have to book that in a week or so to book 30 days out but I would RATHER do the halloween tour esp since we are going down for Mickey's Halloween Treat but since there is NO info I am at a loss.

Does ANYONE know anything?

I sure would love to know? And if so if you know can kids go on the tour?

I have a 6 and 7 year old and scary stuff is not a problem nor is a lot of walking.

My kids did Walk in Walt's and had NO problems. And they ride ToT and Haunted and everything and aren't afraid.

TIA if anyone knows anything!

stan4d_steph
08-24-2007, 05:58 AM
Do not start multiple threads on the same topic. Please use your existing thread (http://mousepad.mouseplanet.com/showthread.php?t=75209) for discussion of the Halloween Tour.