PDA

View Full Version : Disneyland Dashboard is Retired

River Belle
08-23-2007, 08:23 PM
Did anyone else use this handy little tool?

I believe it was an AP exclusive download. You'd click on it to get operating hours, an entertainment schedule, and a list of block-out dates--all accessible straight from your desktop. VERY convenient--I used it ALL THE TIME.

This bums me out.:(

Phantom2006
08-23-2007, 09:15 PM
I did for like 1 day. It never had the whole day schedule, and sometimes the wheather was wrong. It got annoying. It needed to have more.

spectromen
08-24-2007, 08:00 AM
Did this just happen? I used it last weekend.

River Belle
08-24-2007, 08:06 AM
Did this just happen? I used it last weekend.

Yes--check the "Latest News" section on your dashboard. There's a message that says "Disneyland Dashboard has been retired and will no longer be receiving updates."

Right now, you can access park hours, etc. through September 2nd, and block-out dates until August 2008. But it sounds like park hours & temps. will no longer be available next month.

IdahoMike
08-24-2007, 08:08 AM
It was a nice little tool ,but they didn't update it frequently enough. The main thing I got out of it was the Space Mountain screensaver and the desktops of Sleeping Beauty's Castle and California Screamin'

jeffthechef
08-24-2007, 01:04 PM
:(I ended up removing it. It did not do what I expected, which was to have special DL deals pop up (kind of like Southwest Airlines). I also didn't like having to log in with a password.

olegc
08-24-2007, 03:27 PM
lots of hype - no execution. No deals or specials - when the info is available all over the place - including the website..