PDA

View Full Version : Tarzan..... excellent costuming...

Pages : [1] 2

LibraryGirl
07-12-2002, 12:54 PM
I went to Disneyland last year with my family and I thought that the real-life Tarzan was gorgeous! He is the highlight of our home video and we show EVERYONE.

All in agreement sau "Aye" :D

RealDisneyLegend
07-12-2002, 12:55 PM
Originally posted by LibraryGirl
I went to Disneyland last year with my family and I thought that the real-life Tarzan was gorgeous! He is the highlight of our home video and we show EVERYONE.

Maybe you should audition to be "Jane!"

LibraryGirl
07-12-2002, 12:56 PM
Don't I WISH I was the Jane to his Tarzan. All of my friends who have seen the Disneyland video always comment on his nice abs! :D

Gemini Cricket
07-12-2002, 01:01 PM
Originally posted by LibraryGirl

I say, "AYE." I also have to add that the Tarzan in the "Tarzan Rocks" show in WDW's Animal Kingdom is pretty gorgeous also.

GoldenEars
07-12-2002, 07:05 PM
I do agree that the *real life* Tarzan is quite sexy, and his abs are to die for! (girls aren't the only ones who notice this :D )

But Disney has got to do something about his wig, it's awful. At least make it more realistic looking. Don't you agree???

Side bar...Aladdin and Prince Eric are still my top favorites! :D

Patrick

HBTiggerFan
07-12-2002, 07:27 PM
instead of AYE, how about "Hellllo" (said as hell-lo)

SzczerbiakManiac
07-12-2002, 08:13 PM
I would like to go on record as saying Tarzan is my favorite... face character in the Park. Yeah, yeah, that's what I'm looking at, his face.... ;)

adriennek
07-12-2002, 10:23 PM
Originally posted by DsneNut
I do agree that the *real life* Tarzan is quite sexy, and his abs are to die for! (girls aren't the only ones who notice this :D )

Yes, well, so far, I think I've counted more males agreeing with the OP on this thread than females ;) My post will even the count.

But Disney has got to do something about his wig, it's awful. At least make it more realistic looking. Don't you agree???

I could not agree more!! Tarzan's wig is way horrible. It's distracting. Sorry, I'm sure that others are able to focus on other things about Tarzan, but I can't stand the wig.

Adrienne K

bluepearl
07-13-2002, 02:40 AM
I have a couple of photos of my favorite Tarzan. :lol:

Anyway, sometimes they draw those ab lines on his stomach. I would like to transfer into the position that requires me to draw on Tarzan's stomach! ;)

justagrrl
07-13-2002, 06:41 AM
Originally posted by bluepearl
I have a couple of photos of my favorite Tarzan. :lol:

Well quit holding out on us and post em! :D

Pooh
07-13-2002, 07:47 AM
Yes, I think many of us will agree that Tarzan is quite enjoyable to look at. The Tarzan float is my mother's favorite in the parade.

HOWEVER, when taking my niece to Tarzan's Treehouse, we saw Jane. Can anyone tell me when Jane became a blonde? Why do they have the person wearing a blonde wig? :confused:

Get Tarzan a better wig and get Jane the correct color!

socabch
07-13-2002, 08:27 AM
"AYE" Yes, I agree. Good place for me to tell as story that's cute. My youngest daughter did the picture autograph thing with Tarzan when she was 10. Mind you a flirty 10 yr old. Long, thick Blondish hair and blue eyes on an tanned angelic face. When she saw Tarzan at the treehouse she was in love. Tarzan asked her name and she told him (batting her eyes). Then he said (in the softest male voice) your eyes are a beautiful blue like the ocean. She was speachless and beet red. We tease her to this day that Tarzan flirted back at her and she couldn't handle it. She still turns red at the mention of Tarzan.

I could not agree more!! Tarzan's wig is way horrible. It's distracting. Sorry, I'm sure that others are able to focus on other things about Tarzan, but I can't stand the wig.

He had a wig on!!!!;) Didn't even notice, LOL

LibraryGirl
07-13-2002, 09:07 AM
When I finally got around to looking at the rest of Tarzan, I do agree that the wig is bad. I then went back to looking at the rest of him.

As for drawing the abs on... that's okay by me... because it means that the guy has at least SOME abs to draw upon.
;) ;)

Dean Higgins
07-13-2002, 12:33 PM
Hate to put a damper on your fantasies, Ladies...

...but from what I've heard, your beloved "TARZAN" in DL may very well "subscribe to that other magazine".

Of course, now this opens up a whole new set of fantasies for the other faction.

"...not that there's anthing wrong with that"- Seinfeld

HBTiggerFan
07-13-2002, 01:30 PM
Originally posted by Dean Higgins

...but from what I've heard, your beloved "TARZAN" in DL may very well "subscribe to that other magazine".

Of course, now this opens up a whole new set of fantasies for the other faction.

thats ok, hes still very nice to look at. don't really care what magazine he subscribes to, I want to look at him, not date him... but as for that other side, you better find out if hes single :D

LibraryGirl
07-13-2002, 03:10 PM
Hey Dean.... looking is definitely allowed. I don't care WHAT magazine he reads... I agree with HB Tigger.... you drool and you look... we're not looking for dates or anything.

merlinjones
07-13-2002, 05:21 PM
As the Monkey's Uncle, I'm reading the same magazine as Tarzan, and I'd gladly make him mad about my chimpanzee.

Rallymonkey23
07-13-2002, 05:24 PM
Originally posted by merlinjones
As the Monkey's Uncle

Wow!! I didn't know my uncle posted here! :D

HeeHeeHeeHoHoHo
07-13-2002, 09:39 PM
haha - Enough about his abs - I'm in love with his sexy legs... !

SzczerbiakManiac
07-15-2002, 08:39 AM
Dean Higgins wrote:

...but from what I've heard, your beloved "TARZAN" in DL may very well "subscribe to that other magazine".YESSSS!!!!!!
WooHoo :D

And now I will do the Happy Dance
:-)-\-<
:-)-|-<
:-)-/-<

Yeah, I know I don't stand a chance, but at least now it may be a theoretical possibility.

Gemini Cricket
07-15-2002, 09:16 AM
Originally posted by Dean Higgins

I LOVE that magazine! :D

About the wig-
He is supposed to have dredlocks (sp?)... He doesn't have flowing brushable hair, he's supposed to have hair like Whoopi Goldberg.

GoldenEars
07-15-2002, 08:48 PM
It's nice to know there are other guys who enjoy the sights of *Tarzan*...minus that awful wig! LOL!! But yes, being that I'm a leg man (not that you needed to know that, LOL!!), I think *Tarzan* has got some awesome looking legs! :D

Patrick

socabch
07-15-2002, 09:25 PM
Can't wait till Wednesday.... and I'm bringing my camera. Last time I took pics of my daughter with Tarzan. Now it's my turn. Hee Hee

Hyperboy
07-16-2002, 01:37 AM
One time when watching the Parade of the Stars, Tarzan went by (with his finely sculpted abs n tush) and this obviously drunk woman went barreling over a planter near the hub screaming "STOP THAT ELEPHANT!" and "YOU TARZAN ME JANE!".... everyone was kinda looking at each other like ohhhhhmygod.

hawaiimouse
07-16-2002, 04:34 AM
Okay, so where are those pix that were promised :) I've only seen him from a distance in the parade (haven't been barreling over planters lately;) ), but he definitely looked good :D

(Skimming thru that magazine for him....;) )