PDA

View Full Version : Disneyland in October questions

disneychelle
08-22-2007, 11:12 AM
Hiya!
What is the weather usually like mid-October? We are going from 10-18 thru 21st to go to Mickey's Halloween treat and I'm trying to figure out what to pack. Also, if the park opens at 8am on Saturday what time is the early entry to Mickey's toon town?? I'm planning character breakfast for 10am do you think that will be enough time to accomodate for it on the Saturday which will be our only day to do toon town. Thanks for the help!!

CariBelle
08-22-2007, 12:10 PM
Hiya!
What is the weather usually like mid-October? We are going from 10-18 thru 21st to go to Mickey's Halloween treat and I'm trying to figure out what to pack. Also, if the park opens at 8am on Saturday what time is the early entry to Mickey's toon town?? I'm planning character breakfast for 10am do you think that will be enough time to accomodate for it on the Saturday which will be our only day to do toon town. Thanks for the help!!

The daytime weather is cool, I usually wear jeans and a tshirt with a light jacket or sweatshirt over. As for nighttime it gets a bit chilly to me (I'm from SoCal though so "chilly" is relative haha) and I layer a long sleeve shirt under my sweatshirt if needed. I'll also throw on socks and real shoes at night.

Malcon10t
08-22-2007, 12:42 PM
It can be warm, so remember layers are your friend. I would go with jeans and tee-s with sweatshirts available.