PDA

View Full Version : Once Again- Disney Dining Priority Seating Phone Number

barely
08-21-2007, 09:31 AM
I can't find it in my search (Newbie at it). What is the number to request PS at Disney restaurants, and is that the same number to use for Rainforest Cafe in DTD?

neverlander
08-21-2007, 09:46 AM
Disney Dining: (714)781-DINE
Rainforest (separate PS arrangements): (714)772-0413

barely
08-21-2007, 09:54 AM
Thanks!!! :)

AVP
08-21-2007, 01:15 PM
Speed dial "4" on my cell phone...

OKat
08-21-2007, 03:48 PM
Wondering if this has happened to someone else...we made dining reservations for the Blue Bayou a month or so before our trip in July. The night before our res, I went up to the hostess and checked to confirm our time. They had no record of our reservation, and she asked if I had made it over the phone. When I said yes,she just said "ahhh" and made a new reservation for us.

cstephens
08-21-2007, 06:13 PM

I liked it better when it was a dedicated dining line rather than the more general number it is now where I still have to listen and press numbers to get to dining.

Koala Gurl
08-21-2007, 07:51 PM
Wondering if this has happened to someone else...we made dining reservations for the Blue Bayou a month or so before our trip in July. The night before our res, I went up to the hostess and checked to confirm our time. They had no record of our reservation, and she asked if I had made it over the phone. When I said yes,she just said "ahhh" and made a new reservation for us.

Happened w/ us at Ariel's grotto.

BUT, something inside me told me to call again...spoke w/ a different CM, and there was the reservation...mispelled so the first one couldn't find it (and apparently lied to me when she checked the possibilities I gave her.)

spectromen
08-22-2007, 07:16 AM

Ironic, because isn't Dining Option 4 when you call that number now? :)