PDA

View Full Version : Best way to buy park tickets

pacdomer
08-19-2007, 07:23 PM
I am headed to Disneyland for Half Marathon weekend and was wondering am I better off buying my park tickets via the Disneyland web site or should I buy it at my hotel? I remember that I saw somewhere that you could get better discounts at the good neighbor hotels? Was I dreaming or is that true.

Thanks in advance.

pacdomer
08-20-2007, 02:30 PM
Bump.

Someone? Anyone?

Malcon10t
08-20-2007, 02:59 PM
I am headed to Disneyland for Half Marathon weekend and was wondering am I better off buying my park tickets via the Disneyland web site or should I buy it at my hotel? I remember that I saw somewhere that you could get better discounts at the good neighbor hotels? Was I dreaming or is that true.

Thanks in advance.Unless you get them from a work discount (our credit union is $15 cheaper than the Disney Online site) your best bet is Disney Online (or Gay Days.) I have not seen them at the hotels cheaper than the online prices. Last time I checked a good neighbor hotel, they were $5 more than online.

pacdomer
08-20-2007, 05:45 PM
Thanks for the info. Off to Disneyland.com I go.

stan4d_steph
08-21-2007, 05:35 AM
You can always check the MousePlanet Weekly Disneyland Park Update (http://www.mouseplanet.com/search.php?type=c&cid=dl) for information on the latest discounts.