PDA

View Full Version : Babysitter / Downtown Disney question

jsilkey
08-19-2007, 02:47 PM
We are wanting to go to DTD sans children for a few hours one of the nights of our trip.

We are staying at the Best Western Raffles. I called Disney and they will not release the name of the babysitting service that they use unless you are staying on property and sign a waiver. The desk clerk at the BW had no idea of any services.

I tried searching the internet and was unsuccessful at locating any of this type of service in Anaheim.

Is there such a thing as a babysitting service in Anaheim that is licensed/bonded and with referrals that you can hire for a few hours? Have you tried it/them? Is there a list?

DizneyMommy
08-19-2007, 03:29 PM
I have been referred to Mollycoddlers by friend before, but never used them. I live in the local area and they do vacation sitters, group sitters for meetings, and in-home nannys.

I think it is www.mollycoddlers.com

Malcon10t
08-19-2007, 03:35 PM
One that has been recommended in the Parenting folder has been Fullerton Child Care.

annieb727
08-19-2007, 07:25 PM
One that has been recommended in the Parenting folder has been Fullerton Child Care.

I have used Fullerton Childcare Agency before...I highly recommend them. Midge Brady is the owner and she's really nice...my son liked her a lot (she's the one that came to watch Elijah a couple of times). We have two dates scheduled on this trip. It's a four hour minimum - $48, and $10/hour after that - for up to two children. I'll find the number for you.

ETA: Here's the number: 714-528-1640