PDA

View Full Version : When does FastPass start?

Disney Donna
08-16-2007, 01:16 PM
Does anyone know when they start issuing Fast Passes? I heard one hour after the official start time? I'm going to be at DLR around Christmas time.

Thanks in advance for anyone who can help me with my planning!

Darkbeer
08-16-2007, 01:19 PM
The machines are turned on at the official Park Opening, so if you have an Early Entry, the machines are not working until the park is open to all.

Malcon10t
08-16-2007, 01:19 PM
Does anyone know when they start issuing Fast Passes? I heard one hour after the official start time? I'm going to be at DLR around Christmas time.

Thanks in advance for anyone who can help me with my planning!Fast Pass machines are turned on at park opening (not during Early Entry.)

ETA: Darkbeer beat me!

Disney Donna
08-16-2007, 01:45 PM
Thanks so much for the quick responses. This is my first post and I'm thrilled to be part of this Disney community!

Vegitabeta
08-16-2007, 02:02 PM
Welcome to the boards!

So yeah, upon park opening, run to the most popular FP machine and everything will be ok;)

codewoman
08-16-2007, 02:26 PM
Tee hee! I was there for early entry and never realized the FP machines weren't working until official park opening. We still managed to ride just about all the major rides (except Nemo) in two hours (because lots of other people were in line for Nemo, I think). I'll be sure to take note of that when I'm there in November -- just booked!!!