PDA

View Full Version : Upgrading AP online?

wendyxo
08-14-2007, 06:41 PM
Hello,
I have a Deluxe AP and am wanting to uprgrade it to Premium. Is there any way to do this online or via telephone? I am planning a Christmas trip an want to try to be as organized as possible before we get there.
Thank you. :)

Darkbeer
08-14-2007, 07:23 PM
You can only upgrade at the parks. Either at the Bank of Main Street after buying a upgrade pass at the Main Ticket Windows, or at Guest Services, located to the left of the Disneyland Turnstiles.

Malcon10t
08-14-2007, 07:26 PM
Hello,
I have a Deluxe AP and am wanting to uprgrade it to Premium. Is there any way to do this online or via telephone? I am planning a Christmas trip an want to try to be as organized as possible before we get there.
Thank you. :)No, you will need to upgrade at Disneyland. You could pick up a gift card with $120 on it so its paid for.

Darkbeer
08-14-2007, 07:30 PM
No, you will need to upgrade at Disneyland. You could pick up a gift card with $120 on it so its paid for.

Well, unless they raise the prices of AP's, which more than likely will happen sometime this fall. So you might want to wait to see if and when they go up, so you will know the full amount. (My educated guess, sometime in Mid-September).

wendyxo
08-15-2007, 10:55 AM
Thank you both! I was hoping I could avoid the massive line that I saw last Christmas! Hmmm...maybe this calls for a quick weekend trip soon! :~D