PDA

View Full Version : Disneyland Ticket Question

Explicit
08-14-2007, 06:17 PM
Leaving for So Cal tomorrow afternoon here from the Bay Area. Going to Disneyland on Thursday, but I am wondering if it is possible to get and use the So Cal resident tickets they sell without them asking for proper verification of residence. I have an Annual Pass so im not worried about getting in just my cousin and her friend. Does anyone know if they check for ID at the ticket stalls and if being a premium annual pass holder plus a Disney Visa credit card holder if I can buy tickets for a discounted price. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Malcon10t
08-14-2007, 07:21 PM
Leaving for So Cal tomorrow afternoon here from the Bay Area. Going to Disneyland on Thursday, but I am wondering if it is possible to get and use the So Cal resident tickets they sell without them asking for proper verification of residence. I have an Annual Pass so im not worried about getting in just my cousin and her friend. Does anyone know if they check for ID at the ticket stalls and if being a premium annual pass holder plus a Disney Visa credit card holder if I can buy tickets for a discounted price. Any help is greatly appreciated.You would have to show ID for the SoCal ticket. There are no current discounts for the AP holders or Disney Visa. Try your local credit unions.

Darkbeer
08-14-2007, 07:24 PM
The SoCal current special is just $5 off a single day ParkHopper, so for most people, it is not much of a deal.