PDA

View Full Version : Summer Lunch Specials at Tortilla Jo's

AVP
08-14-2007, 05:51 PM
TORTILLA JO’S OFFERS SIZZLING LUNCH SPECIALS TO ROUND OUT THE SUMMER

Tuesday, August 14, 2007 – Tortilla Jo’s, located in the Downtown Disney® District, announced today their offerings of two lunch specials designed to appeal to locals and tourists alike as the summer winds down.

The Lunch Special, offered Monday – Friday from 11am to 4pm, consists of two Taco Suaves with choices including chicken, steak and carnitas. The tacos are served with the diner’s choice of soup or small garden salad along with coffee, tea or soda. The Lunch Special is offered for $9.99 for a limited time only.

The Twilight Menu special, offered Monday – Friday from 3pm to 5pm, serves those who prefer a late lunch or early dinner before heading back to the park. It includes a choice between a two item combo plate (choose from enchilada, taco, tamale or chile relleno), a burrito of choice (chicken, steak, carnitas or vegetarian), and a tostada salad. All Twilight Menus are served with a scoop of sorbet along with a choice of coffee, tea or soda. The Twilight Menu is offered for $12.99 for a limited time only.

# # #

About Tortilla Jo’s

Tortilla Jo’s, part of celebrity chef Joachim Splichal’s Patina Restaurant Group, exudes the ultimate spirit of Mexico. The casual dining rooms, festive late-night Cantina, and quick-service Taqueria each offer real Mexican cuisine and a comfortable environment for dining. Developed by Patina Restaurant Group co-founder and chef Octavio Becerra, the menu features handmade corn tortillas, guacamole made-to-order, and over one hundred different tequilas. The restaurant offers a unique indoor/outdoor atmosphere, with comfortable booths, outdoor terraces and private dining rooms. Interior details, including handcrafted pottery, mirrors and rustic wood flooring, were imported from Mexico.

Tortilla Jo’s
Downtown Disney® District
1510 Disneyland Dr
Anaheim, CA 92802
Special Events 714.776.4000
www.patinagroup.com

TikiGeek
08-15-2007, 07:36 AM
The Twilight Menu special, offered Monday – Friday from 3pm to 5pm, serves those who prefer a late lunch or early dinner before heading back to the park. It includes a choice between a two item combo plate (choose from enchilada, taco, tamale or chile relleno), a burrito of choice (chicken, steak, carnitas or vegetarian), and a tostada salad. All Twilight Menus are served with a scoop of sorbet along with a choice of coffee, tea or soda. The Twilight Menu is offered for $12.99 for a limited time only. That sounds great! We'll have to give it a try.

We used to get the 2 taco special (it doesn't come with side dishes) at the walk-up window for $3.50. I thought that was the best deal in DtD.

kurayamino 13807
08-15-2007, 09:51 AM
On our first trip to Disneyland last March, we were looking for a good place to eat on the cheap.

So we just happened to see their outdoor serving window. My wife and I both got two burritos, sides and two drinks for under 15 bucks. I thought compaired to most of the places in and around the parks it was a great deal.

Quite tasty too!

Cheers!