PDA

View Full Version : AP discount question

bug
08-14-2007, 03:30 PM
I'm planning on purchasing APs this year using the e-ticket method so I can get the shopping discount :) Do AP holders get discounts on park hoppers? and can I log into the AP website before I activate my voucher?

Thanks,
bug

Malcon10t
08-14-2007, 03:31 PM
I'm planning on purchasing APs this year using the e-ticket method so I can get the shopping discount :) Do AP holders get discounts on park hoppers? and can I log into the AP website before I activate my voucher?

Thanks,
bug

No, and no.

Darkbeer
08-14-2007, 07:33 PM
Note, only the Premium AP offers a discount on merchandise in the parks (10%).

bug
08-14-2007, 07:39 PM
Sorry Darkbeer, when I said shopping discount, I meant the deal with the e-ticket where you get a coupon for % off a $50+ purchase.

Thanks Malcon10t. I guess I'll just tell my friends to get their parkhoppers through the gaydays website since it looks like the best deal out there. And since we're staying at the PPH they will still get EE. We're going this November, does anyone see a reason not to get the tickets through the gaydays website?

bug
08-30-2007, 10:48 AM
I just bought my DAP using eticket so I could avoid the price increase in Sept. (thanks to all who warned me about that). Then after reading Darkbeer's post about the AP newsletter I thought I would see if I could log onto the AP site. It turns out that I can (and did)! The eticket that I printed has my AP number next to the bar code, so I just entered that. I am so excited! :D I know I can't actually get any of the discounts until I activate my AP, but just to be able to get into the site and plan for all the special things is pretty cool. Well, actually I might be able to get some of the discounts, like the 10% off disneyshopping.com, since they just give out a coupon code :) Although 10% is not much to write home about....especially since I just got a 15% off coupon in the mail.

I'm off to go explore the AP site and read the newsletter :D