PDA

View Full Version : Halloween vs. Christmas

Mickeygirlforever
08-13-2007, 05:08 PM
Hey there! Need some help....again!

My family has been going to Disneyland every year in late November or early December for the past 3 or 4 years and we love it.
We used (before we did the Christmas stuff) to go in early October and found the crowds very managable. Anyway, my mom's thinking we should go in October again this year instead of "Christmas" time. Last year (when they had it all decorated for Halloween and stuff) we talked my dad into stopping on the way home from San Diego so I could just go look. We ran into the park for an hour and a half (me grabbing a churro and Mickey ice cream bar :rolleyes:) and saw all the cool Halloween stuff. I'm sorry I'm rambling on, ok......which time of the year should we go? Is it fun enough to go during Halloween? (It'll be my first year in college, so I'll have to miss class and I'm a little nervous about that whereas I'll have Christmas off). Thanks!

padilla6710
08-13-2007, 06:23 PM
Its good to go during October for the lighter crowds but I feel you as far as school goes. I am in my junior year at CSUF and I cant afford to miss class. I was at DW last year during October and we had virtually no wait for anything. However I came home with tons of make up work to do and my grade suffered slightly in one of my classes. I go to DL all the time during Sep and early Oct and the crowds are almost non-existant. It is really a matter of if you want to sacrafice you school work or grade for a lighter crowd on vacation. If I were you I would grin and bear it and go at Christmas time and just FP everything and pace yourself. This way you dont have to stress about school and they work you will have when you get back.

pastrylover
08-14-2007, 09:15 AM
I love the decorations at both times of the year but Christmas is my favorite time to go!

Mickeygirlforever
08-14-2007, 12:59 PM
Thanks guys!