07-10-2002, 09:03 AM
Recieved from Disneyland Merchandise Special Events:

In celebration of the
15th Anniversary
of The Disney Gallery, New Orleans Square
we are pleased to announce the release of a
commemorative "Print on Demand" image
featuring 50 attraction posters
from past and present Disneyland Park attractions.

This commemorative piece will only be available on Large Canvas "Print on Demand", beginning Thursday, July 11, 2002 at The Disney Gallery, New Orleans Square for $150, plus tax.

(Available for a limited time only. No discounts apply. )

sydney
07-10-2002, 11:11 AM
It annoys me that they would only choose to offer this special image on large canvas. I was all set to run to the park for another print on demand image-- but I don't have the space or money for a large canvas print. I would have loved this on small art paper like my other purchases from the gallery. and for those (like me) who already have several prints in one format, doesn't it seem odd to the have the next one different from the others? I'm rambling because i'm annoyed. anyway... I guess I won't be purchasing this print. anyone else have other plans?

Ghoulish Delight
07-10-2002, 11:17 AM
Well, considering that this is a composite of 50 different posters, I don't suspect it would be particularly pointful to make it available in small format. Each of the 50 would probably be too small to be worthwhile.

Disney Nick
07-10-2002, 12:02 PM
Originally posted by Ghoulish Delight
Well, considering that this is a composite of 50 different posters, I don't suspect it would be particularly pointful to make it available in small format. Each of the 50 would probably be too small to be worthwhile.
At least art paper...

RStar
07-10-2002, 03:15 PM
Perhaps at a later date they will come up with other choices, but for now only offer this size. I would have to see it before deciding, but I have no more wall space. In fact I have framed Disney art stacked in my garage. AHHH!:D

Not Afraid
07-10-2002, 03:30 PM
Is this the same as the thing hanging in the office? If so.......I'm a little amazed that they would offer that. It is not something I would hang in my house. But, maybe it is different, better, interesting. :fingerscrossed:

Pony Sugrue
07-10-2002, 04:31 PM
I'd rather have all of the posters individually, but I'm gonna buy that big poster when it comes out. Why? Because I'm gonna get a big magnet sheet out, spray-mount the poster to it and cut them all of them out individually. They'll be the perfect sized refridgerator-magnets.

Disney Nick
07-10-2002, 05:40 PM
Originally posted by Pony Sugrue
I'd rather have all of the posters individually, but I'm gonna buy that big poster when it comes out. Why? Because I'm gonna get a big magnet sheet out, spray-mount the poster to it and cut them all of them out individually. They'll be the perfect sized refridgerator-magnets.
LOL